Our valued sponsor

Safest Countries that also don't Tax the S**t out of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that's just CIT. Personal income taxes are pretty high, and Vietnam taxes worldwide income too.

Also, as usual, it's pretty expensive to set up a company as a foreigner, since you'll have to deal with lawyers that target foreigners and their inflated prices (unless you're fluent in Vietnamese).

It seems much easier to just set up a company in one of the usual suspects (UAE, etc.) and avoiding spending over 6 months in Vietnam. Also, it doesn't help Vietnam that some of its neighbors, like Malaysia or Thailand, don't tax foreign income, so people can take the liberty of going over 6 months in those countries without major consequences.
No.. personal income tax if it's treated as business income, can be 2%.
It also works if you are a tax resident somewhere else with a territorial tax system but conduct activities in Vietnam as a non-resident.
it is not a straightforward setup because you must operate without a Vietnamese company in such case.

Reactions: scooterguy
No.. personal income tax if it's treated as business income, can be 2%.
It also works if you are a tax resident somewhere else with a territorial tax system but conduct activities in Vietnam as a non-resident.
it is not a straightforward setup because you must operate without a Vietnamese company in such case.

Interesting... Might be worth checking out.

I’m wondering, those who write about rusland , have you even lived there for a month or two in your life to write something like that? I hope you are just joking, because such advice is something like advising to move to North Korea or somewhere in Iran. A terrible dictatorship, a complete lack of freedom of speech, punitive medicine (for example, if you are gay, you will be treated in a hospital), crazier zombified people who believe in their king and hate the entire civilized world...

It’s not possible to live a normal life there - you can’t use visa or mastercard cards there, you can’t buy a Tesla or BMW car, you can’t even buy a f*Cking iPhone! You cannot fly from there on a direct flight to civilization from there, you have absolutely no rights and freedoms, you can simply be beaten by the police for going out to stand on your own with a small poster in your city that says No to War. This is a completely brainwashed society, something in between the Stalinist USSR, North Korea and Zimbabwe. And, by the way, if you are from Britain, congratulations - 99% of Russians for some reason hate you (I don’t know why) purely because you are an “Anglo-Saxon”. Yes, yes, racism and Nazism are all about modern Russia, if you didn’t know. A Russian passport is something like toilet paper that has no value. You will need a visa everywhere and you will be very heavily checked at the border (well, unless you want to go to Iran from Russia, you will always be welcome there).

Rashists country has already lost the war, it’s a matter of time. Part of that territory will simply be absorbed by China, and the rest will be something like today's North Korea. 99% that something like this will happen in nearest years, their regime and population have no future. Fingers crossed. As soon as this pseudo-country falls (along with Iran and other similar abominations that are shaking this world), living in Europe, America, Africa and Asia and generally anywhere else will become much better, cheaper, etc.

Last edited:
I’m wondering, those who write about rusland , have you even lived there for a month or two in your life to write something like that? I hope you are just joking, because such advice is something like advising to move to North Korea or somewhere in Iran. A terrible dictatorship, a complete lack of freedom of speech, punitive medicine (for example, if you are gay, you will be treated in a hospital), crazier zombified people who believe in their king and hate the entire civilized world...

It’s not possible to live a normal life there - you can’t use visa or mastercard cards there, you can’t buy a Tesla or BMW car, you can’t even buy a f*Cking iPhone! You cannot fly from there on a direct flight to civilization from there, you have absolutely no rights and freedoms, you can simply be beaten by the police for going out to stand on your own with a small poster in your city that says No to War. This is a completely brainwashed society, something in between the Stalinist USSR, North Korea and Zimbabwe. And, by the way, if you are from Britain, congratulations - 99% of Russians for some reason hate you (I don’t know why) purely because you are an “Anglo-Saxon”. Yes, yes, racism and Nazism are all about modern Russia, if you didn’t know. A Russian passport is something like toilet paper that has no value. You will need a visa everywhere and you will be very heavily checked at the border (well, unless you want to go to Iran from Russia, you will always be welcome there).

Rashists country has already lost the war, it’s a matter of time. Part of that territory will simply be absorbed by China, and the rest will be something like today's North Korea. 99% that something like this will happen in nearest years, their regime and population have no future. Fingers crossed. As soon as this pseudo-country falls (along with Iran and other similar abominations that are shaking this world), living in Europe, America, Africa and Asia and generally anywhere else will become much better, cheaper, etc.
Ah yes the isolated failed Russia

IMG_2030.jpeg

View attachment 5762
Based on George Friedman it would be too much for Uncle Sam if Gayrope and Mother Russia would unite, and it doesn't seem happening any time soon.
Instead it looks like everything will be sacrificed for the sake of minorities and holy communism.

Reactions: Dreamy

View attachment 5762
Well, yes, Arabs love to show off, they painted a flag in the sky. This is the highest level.

Why doesn’t this azzh0le go to other countries - USA, Australia, Canada, Britain, Europe, NZ and so on? I mean to normal countries, where all the science, technology, and minds of the world are? Ahh, because he will be arrested there right away in the moment) The UAE is simply using russland for its own purposes, incl. to make money, as an intermediary, etc, for example, they selling to rusland citizen overpriced low-quality real estate built by Indians. Look how other countries greet other presidents. By the way, for your information, the UAE is very commercialized and will sell your own mother for money - for a fairly modest amount you can light up the Burj Khalifa in the color of your country’s flag, for example. I think with drawing a flag by planes, it's something like the same. I’m sure that for money, they will paint you whatever you want in this way.

Do you think that painting a flag with airplanes is much more important than the things I listed in the last post? Yes, by the way, holders of RU passports have not yet opened accounts on normal exchanges and banks. Do you know that they don't have McDonald's or Coca-Cola? This s**t can be found in any hole in the world, but not in a rogue country. By the way, they are also banned by all global companies in any vertical, for example, the world-famous hosting company Hetzner banned Russians users yesterday. Do you still want to live in a country that the entire civilized world hates?

Heres a civilized statement from a representative of the civilized world:
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
This "poor excuse of a man" is NOT physically conditioned to do ANYTHING against anyone...sadly, there are so many low IQ sycophants surrounding him who are so lost, have no identity, and want to join a "legal & generally accepted" gang that they would march forward as cannon fodder in large numbers to commit atrocities for a few "weak & dastardly men". So sad.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: cryptofriendly
This "poor excuse of a man" is NOT physically conditioned to do ANYTHING against anyone...sadly, there are so many low IQ sycophants surrounding him who are so lost, have no identity, and want to join a "legal & generally accepted" gang that they would march forward as cannon fodder in large numbers to commit atrocities for a few "weak & dastardly men". So sad.

It is really sad when there are dictatorships in the world like rushists, North Korea, Iran, the military junta of Myanmar, crud Maduro regimes in Venezuela, all sorts of African cannibals and other evil things that you have to put up with, and listen to all this stench from the “rights” about a “bipolar world”, that “communist” dictatorships will defeat the civilized world, etc. heresy.

Those who defend all these regimes, sitting on their comfortable leather chairs, sipping expensive whiskey, simply do not understand what is really happening in these countries, they have not lived there and most likely have not even been as tourists. Therefore, for some Western people, all these cannibalistic dictatorships like rusland can look attractive (for example, putin hates gays, okay, we are also doesn’t like them either, so putin is our hero). This kind of logic is completely absurd. Do you know that rushists recently passed a law banning LGBT people in general? Well, that is, if you are gay or lesbian and say so somewhere or get caught, that’s it, you’ll go to prison. Human rights? No, we have not heard about this in rusland.

Moreover, I find it very funny how people who were born in the Western world, who have lived half their lives in a normal country where laws and human rights are respected, who have earned a lot of capital and live happily in a luxurious villa somewhere, speak positively about Russia and Putin. You have no idea what you're talking about. At least because 99% of Russians hate you, all Anglo-Saxons, Europeans and especially Americans. This hatred is in their blood. They have approximately this vision of the world, will it suit you? If not, why can't you understand that they are enemies and not friends? On federal channels they say that Russia begins in Vladivostok and ends in Lisbon? Are you sure want this?

1158521_original.jpg

This country gives nothing to the world! But only scares people with the nuclear (which most likely do not work), and sends crowds of Vasilievs to die for some unknown reason in Ukraine. Do you know what they say there? "Women are still giving birth." They absolutely do not care about their population - don’t give a damn about losses, because their women will produce more soldiers. And the population is zombified by propaganda that they are great and invincible. I don’t understand how a person born in a civilized country and quite rich can admire a poor dictatorial Russia with a zombie population, lack of normal technology and lack of freedom of speech.

By the way, what bad is this guy saying in the video? Isn't he right? Has anyone here moved to Rusland in the last year? Or to North Korea? Or to Iran? Are there any here? Maybe you moved to the Gaza to help a poor Hamas representative? Or maybe you decided to help build communism in China? I doubt something. How can one be so hypocritical, admiring the dictatorial regimes of backward countries, criticizing Western world, BUT STILL continue to live in a Tier 1 or Europe country that adheres to the principles of democracy.

Last edited:
putin hates gays

What's not to love, right? :rolleyes:
I find it very funny how people who were born in the Western world, who have lived half their lives in a normal country where laws and human rights are respected,

Julian Assange and Snowden have entered the chat smi(&%

Ohhh...why am I NOT surprised???
THE DUTCH GOVERNMENT STOLE MILLIONS FROM MOMS OF COLOR. FEBRUARY 15, 2020 - Toeslagenaffaire
;)

-----------------

This is a LEGIT question:

If by your OWN admission, the "West" is the greatest and the BEST and the fairest.
(1) Why are you here?
(2) What could you possibly be looking for if your "overlords & slave masters" love you so much and are providing great care of you, your health, and your wealth?

funny how people who were born in the Western world
100% wrong! My parents are 100% European, but I was born and (partly) reared in a colonized country where the natives were treated worse than animals! I witnessed it. It was wrong what they did to them and it is STILL wrong! Just because I am 100% from European parents does NOT mean I condone invading, looting, pillaging, robbing, enslaving, kidnapping, torturing, or even murdering people who do NOT look like me. This is so obvious that I wonder what kind of people I deal with whom this simple evil is lost on them. :rolleyes:

PS. For the record, I am NOT friends with ANY of the natives, nor do I care to be, but I also do NOT wish any harm on them! Live & let live! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
(1) Why are you here?
(2) What could you possibly be looking for if your "overlords & slave masters" love you so much and are providing great care of you, your health, and your wealth?

He/she/they/whatever might be allowed to self-identify as one of the infinite alternative genders and as such be exempted from all the burdens that affect us poor binary beings. And even get free money! https://www.giftincome.org/_files/ugd/40a234_fa065a88cf9b481bbae6e47c5598270c.pdf
Indeed San Francisco is the best place to live if you have such problems.

What's not to love, right?
That's not the point. I don't really care about gays etc. You just probably agree that a country where people are persecuted because of their sexual orientation is backward and inadequate?

Ohhh...why am I NOT surprised???
You are posting a link to some news about Duch... The dictatorial regime of Russia is destroying the population of Ukraine right now, launching missiles at cities, smelly Iranian drones, people are dying simply because of some morons in the neighboring dictatorship. Just go to Ukraine and see what Russia is doing there. What does this have to do with some mothers in Duch? Russia is trying to destroy Ukraine, wipe out cities from the face of the earth, I personally know dozens of people who DIED just like that at the hands of stinking racist missiles in recent years. Do you think this is normal?

Why are you here?
Where should I be? In godforsaken Russia?
the "West" is the greatest and the BEST
I didn't say that. I said that the dictatorial regimes of third world countries need to be brought to their knees, where they belong. How it was, say, just a couple of years ago. But Russia opened Pandora's box. And now all the sub-dictators are starting to wake up. Have you heard that Venezuela wants to take away part of Guyana's territory? Do you think this is normal?

What could you possibly be looking for if your "overlords & slave masters" love you so much and are providing great care of you, your health, and your wealth?
What overlords, what are you talking about? I just don't support stinking Russia and other terrorist states. And I don’t understand the people who support them.
does NOT mean I condone invading, looting, pillaging, robbing, enslaving, kidnapping, torturing, or even murdering people who do NOT look like me
Why then do you “support” rusland, which has been destroying Ukraine for the past year and a half? Why don't you criticize Iran, which supplies them with weapons and is also trying to destroy Israel? I am also for world peace. But without Russia/iran/north korea and other vile places.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. Regarding Western values, there are many countries that are not in Europe, but are not the progenitors of dictatorial regimes, do not attack their neighbors and have normal, unbrainwashed people. Almost the entire Caribbean is like this. In Asia -, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. Yes, these are not the most developed countries. But they are normal, with a normal population and a more or less normal government that plays by the rules. And not trying to destroy someone around and boasting of their greatness and invincibility.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
That's not the point. I don't really care about gays etc. You just probably agree that a country where people are persecuted because of their sexual orientation is backward and inadequate?

You are posting a link to some news about Duch... The dictatorial regime of Russia is destroying the population of Ukraine right now, launching missiles at cities, smelly Iranian drones, people are dying simply because of some morons in the neighboring dictatorship. Just go to Ukraine and see what Russia is doing there. What does this have to do with some mothers in Duch? Russia is trying to destroy Ukraine, wipe out cities from the face of the earth, I personally know dozens of people who DIED just like that at the hands of stinking racist missiles in recent years. Do you think this is normal?

Where should I be? In godforsaken Russia?

I didn't say that. I said that the dictatorial regimes of third world countries need to be brought to their knees, where they belong. How it was, say, just a couple of years ago. But Russia opened Pandora's box. And now all the sub-dictators are starting to wake up. Have you heard that Venezuela wants to take away part of Guyana's territory? Do you think this is normal?

What overlords, what are you talking about? I just don't support stinking Russia and other terrorist states. And I don’t understand the people who support them.

Why then do you “support” rusland, which has been destroying Ukraine for the past year and a half? Why don't you criticize Iran, which supplies them with weapons and is also trying to destroy Israel? I am also for world peace. But without Russia/iran/north korea and other vile places.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. Regarding Western values, there are many countries that are not in Europe, but are not the progenitors of dictatorial regimes, do not attack their neighbors and have normal, unbrainwashed people. Almost the entire Caribbean is like this. In Asia -, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. Yes, these are not the most developed countries. But they are normal, with a normal population and a more or less normal government that plays by the rules. And not trying to destroy someone around and boasting of their greatness and invincibility.
Maybe you can discuss "Rusland" with this girl Rusland - my a*s!
;)

PS. I'm out! I got to get back to work & earn some more money with those "evil third-world countries" smi(&% Better luck with your project! ;)

He/she/they/whatever might be allowed to self-identify as one of the infinite alternative genders and as such be exempted from all the burdens that affect us poor binary beings. And even get free money! https://www.giftincome.org/_files/ugd/40a234_fa065a88cf9b481bbae6e47c5598270c.pdf
Indeed San Francisco is the best place to live if you have such problems.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
You NEVER cease to amaze me! I am at a loss for words... :rolleyes:
1702058149054.png

cry&¤ I know hardworking people in third-world countries who do labor-intensive work for 16 hours a day. They lift thousands of pounds of raw material a day and don't earn a quarter of US$1200/month. I'd like to laugh at the absurdity of this stupi#21 , but my conscience is so shocked that I'm going to crawl into a corner somewhere. cry&¤ stupi#21

As per title what are the safest countries to immigrate to, that make immigration not impossible, and also that have either low tax or convenient Tax laws to minimise tax for online businesses?

and at the same time they are safe countries and not third world holes and small tiny islands with literally nothing in there?
How about as @Sols mentioned here about Japan? Source: Who are the most aggressive and least aggresive tax authorities?

My strategy in the past was to attend the University to learn the language. It's easy and is granted easily. At least, that's how it used to be.

Last edited:
I wonder how you are going to do this? Are you by any chance an agent of one of these Nazi governments? Or perhaps you are helping putin's terrorists circumvent sanctions?
Why? The West is perfect! No need for another passport, and especially NOT one from some third-world island. Only dictators cancel citizen's passports and in the West, there are NO dictators. We're morally superior ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dreamy
Why? The West is perfect! No need for another passport, and especially NOT one from some third-world island. Only dictators cancel citizen's passports and in the West, there are NO dictators. We're morally superior ;)
Have you forgotten how to read? Kind of a strange comment. In my previous post I wrote my attitude towards the countries of the Caribbean, as well as towards Asia, do not be lazy to read my post.

Again. I'm not against normal countries. I am against stinking dictatorships like rusland/iran/NK and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: Anzein and jafo
hate the entire civilized world...

for some reason hate you
1702073224623.png

Surprise, surprise.... Well-to-do & educated Mexicans in Mexico (a third-world country) HATE American residents in Mexico smi(&% , despite a subset of other Mexicans, the worst Mexicans (poor & uneducated), crawling and jumping over fences to reach the USA. :p

Source: 'Locals f--king hate you. Leave': Mexicans say American residents are a 'plague' rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

PS. It's natural that most people just want to be around their OWN "kind" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.