Our valued sponsor

Saint Kitts passport Reputation

You prove my point in another thread about Caribbean passports. People use it mostly for visa free travel :)
In my case its better than my African passport in term of living in GCC

In term of international banking its same as the african passport in term of considering you as high risk

But the visa free travel open you a door for more business opportunities

Reactions: jafo
Very interesting topic. I have 2 passports already, but I am considering St Kitts as a back up plan (Plan C).
Mostly for travelling. I am however doubting the value of the 250k investment done for the 5 year minimum? Is it worth something? Can you really exit? Thanks

Very interesting topic. I have 2 passports already, but I am considering St Kitts as a back up plan (Plan C).
Mostly for travelling. I am however doubting the value of the 250k investment done for the 5 year minimum? Is it worth something? Can you really exit? Thanks

Most people they just paying it with no investment or Real Estate ownership

Just see if its gonna serve you better

Nowadays even Maltese passport is getting bad reputation in the banking and business sectors

Reactions: jafo
Most people they just paying it with no investment or Real Estate ownership

Just see if its gonna serve you better

Nowadays even Maltese passport is getting bad reputation in the banking and business sectors
I have another EU passport for banking and business, but I am thinking for in 20 years, if thing go to s**t in EU, I have another passport AND a real estate investment...?

I have another EU passport for banking and business, but I am thinking for in 20 years, if thing go to s**t in EU, I have another passport AND a real estate investment...?
From what I hear, the real estate is overpriced at those designated projects. Curious if anyone here has experience.

For 300k you have Egypt and here you can buy anything now. 400k Turkey can also be a good deal. But for travel not the best passports.

Maybe someone also has an update on Armenia? There would be a program coming real estate / 150k. But no update for a year and a half.

Reactions: Alexmorgan and jafo

Latest Threads