Our valued sponsor

Samoa Offshore - Company Formation registrar - official site.

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you consider to incorporate a company in Samoa which is considered to be a highly recommend tax haven then you want to know the following before you register your samoa offshore company there.

There is no tax to be paid, don't even corporate tax. The company can be established with 1 shareholder and 1 director which can be the same person or even a company registered anywhere else, for instant in the Seychelles, Belize or Panama, it doesn't really matter.

There are no annual tax returns that have to be filed nor any accounting requirements! This makes it very easy to get started to establish your business in Samoa.

Before you proceed, please visit the official website of the Samoa and the registrar of companies there.

Reactions: pesto and JohnLocke
Samoa is actually interesting because not many have considered this island in matters of tax haven and establishing of their business / company there. I will do some more research and welcome anyone who have experience to post here in the thread.

If you consider to incorporate a company in Samoa which is considered to be a highly recommend tax haven then you want to know the following before you register your samoa offshore company there.
After reading this post and also doing some research I will defiantly consider Samoa for my next offshore ibc! I believe it can be better than i.e. panama or bvi.

Reactions: alain
After reading this post and also doing some research I will defiantly consider Samoa for my next offshore ibc! I believe it can be better than i.e. panama or bvi.
You should, everything is going well there for me. I don't go into details, but offshore corp and banking is in place and has been a nice trip there! :)

Latest Threads