Our valued sponsor

Samoan Company Resale

bob benton

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello

Mods - if this is in the wrong section or if it is not allowed please excuse me and delete the thread.

About two years ago, I formed two separate Samoan companies for a business I planned on opening. Sadly, the business did not come into fruition and now I have two offshore companies I don't see using in the near future.

Is there somewhere I can resell these? What would be the resale value on something like this?

Thanks

Reactions: drillbill and suzy
Welcome aboard :) It's OK

Hello

Mods - if this is in the wrong section or if it is not allowed please excuse me and delete the thread.

About two years ago, I formed two separate Samoan companies for a business I planned on opening. Sadly, the business did not come into fruition and now I have two offshore companies I don't see using in the near future.

Is there somewhere I can resell these? What would be the resale value on something like this?

Thanks
whats the fee for this company?

They are both completely untouched. Have been sitting in my file cabinet for the past two years.

One of them might still have the original account I opened for it, although I am still waiting on a definitive answer from the bank.

What are you offering? For the two or just one?

@
Only one, honestly I don't know what the registration costs are there? Do you have any link to an agent what the costs are?

What is the name of the company if you don't mind, and can I find it here http://www.companies.gov.ws/samoabr...a3105d91881c145&_timestamp=119716104559242390

I could not find it on that site. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is private? You can PM me for the company number and name.

Hey OP whats the cost please I'm interested?

Honestly, I am not sure what to ask for either one. Someone mentioned to me that a shelf company that has been incorporated more than two years ago actually adds some value because it is easier to receive bank accounts and processing with an older company. I paid about 2000 EUR for each one, I'd like to at least see that money back.

Did you check with the bank account if it is still operative? Ho is payment done, PayPal ok?

I am waiting to hear back from the bank. For everyone's information, it is Trustpay (Slovakia).
Obviously the company with an active account I will be asking a higher price.

Payment I have not figured out yet. I only have a personal Paypal and I don't think I am comfortable using it for this purpose for obvious reasons.

okay, please post here once you know if the account is operative and if the bank will close or block the account once I take over the company?

What is the date for the company to be renewed and what's the renewal fee?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may check with your agent if they charge any renewal fee, most are doing so!!

When you are selling or buying a company through the OCT forum then please do proper due diligence during the entire process!!

Latest Threads