Our valued sponsor

santader poland

rey skywalker

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
hi guys big warning , i have open a company in poland , we open in santader warshaw, the account was working normal , afrter reach saldo 6xxxx , the bank froze the account for aml resons, they have now by law 60 days to sit with my money

the account was block with no real reson

the funds are completly legitimate invoice transport etch

i took a lawyer to follow , but the bank is doing everything bad trying avoid us

spreed the voice not use Santander Bank no where especially in poland

thanks sp
read the voice

Can you say when did they close your account, was it a week ago or 60 days ago or?

Santander Bank is one of the largest banks in Poland. If this were standard procedure, they wouldn't have thousands of employees and hundreds of branches.

Based on your post history and difficulty finding banks, I am inclined to believe that the bank found something suspicious with your business. If the funds have a 100% clean and legit origin, you can often help speed up the AML review process by submitting supporting documents (invoices, statements, agreements, receipts, and so on). As long as these are entirely commensurate with the business plan you presented to the bank when you opened the bank, my experience is that this can significantly reduce review processes for frozen funds or accounts.

Showing up in person with a lawyer to the bank is not how these things work. The people working the front desk or even branch managers aren't equipped or authorised to deal with a legal dispute. You're just wasting your own and their time. Follow the legal procedure. Any good lawyer would've told that.

If the bank is really and truly in the wrong, the KNF has guides to help you through the process: KNF

Hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Reactions: Silvio
What do you mean by internal CRS?
1. All banks provide information to tax authorities.
2. Tax authorities have script which analyse all transactions
3. If transaction match to pattern tax authorities lock funds for 48 hours. Then they make manual review and as I read in most cases they lock account for next days(30,60,90?)

Also banks can lock your transaction because of "strange activities"

Alot of big fishes don't know about this and they lost alot of money. Please google for "Bitfinex + Polish Bank + seized 400k euros"

crs means common reporting standard nothing to do with money laundering , the bank will report to local fiu ( financial intelligence unit) and they normallly are not so active , if something strange they will pass it to prosecutor who will issue a court order
Santander not even border to notify the account was frozen the just disconnect the internet bank , after they will unlock i will bring them to court to see what they have to say , just for fun and i will ask compensation will keep you posted

The problem they not care about you as client they just see you as possibel trouble maker and they put no effort to look into it

all big banks are the same now.

In Poland many things have change last years. As moneyrequired wrote crs looks like that in Poland. Exchange of information between banks and tax authorities is made by programs, its is automatic.
Any manage or man behind the desk don't decide about that. Tax authorities has got some patterns in the scripts and if you match to pattern than your account is frozen automaticlly.
Bank dont decide about anything. Bank can only wait for decision of tax authorities now. If everything is fine they will allow the bank to unblock account. If not than you have to go with your lawyer but not to the bank but to the tax authorities.

Reactions: moneyrequired
Yes they can. After 30,60,90 days they can say that your account was used to money laundering or tax abuse and they take your money to cover losses that you have made. Moreover they can take all your wealth, wealth of your family and even friends. They dont have to prove that wealth which they take is illegall. You have to prove them that you are innocent. There is no presumption of innocence with tax authority in Poland. Poland has tightened the tax system very much in last 2 years. Many bank accounts are blocked without reason, just because script caught something unusual. After you will finally know who and why block your account you will have to prove you are not a camel.

my funds are complety legit nothing they can do , but this situation is crazy , in the when i opend account i tick consulting instead of trading when i received an invoice for trading the system f**k it up , but after d system get notice to comaliance nobody care of unblocking the funds

Latest Threads