Our valued sponsor

Satchelpay

What other options do I have all this emi are not accepting from Turkey and I dont want to use local bank
I need emi that accept crypto and Turkey person
Try puerto Rico banks like FV bank ,arival bank ,Medici bank. They won't report under CRS either.

from the beginning of 2022 till now. Amounts from 10 000 to 60 000 EUR.
Is sachelpay doing CRS auto reporting ?

Reactions: jafo
If you are not a resident of EU, Don't go with them. I had a dispute with StachelPay, and finally after one year I got my funds back.
How did you manage that? I sent funds from them and they have gone 'missing'. They have said they were sent and have requested a recall of the funds, which of course I have to pay for. But there are no timelines and it has been over a month so far with zero update. Thousands of $ missing.

Does anyone know how I can get funds back from my business account with Satchel that were sent (allegedly) from my account to a UK bank. Satchel claim it was sent correctly, but the funds have gone missing. I have requested a recall of the payment, but it was issued weeks ago and they have not given any timeframe for resolution or even proof that a recall was issued. I have raised a formal complaint and have had no response. I contacted the Central Bank of Lithuania and they have said because it is a business account, they won't do anything. It seems to me that they have just stolen the funds.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads