Our valued sponsor

Scam through Trustcom Financial UAB

alitnk

Oct 23, 2019
Visit site
I would like an advice on how to approach fraud scam that happens to me recently. I engaged in a transaction with a company (called) Hansa Construction LP which is registered in the UK and claimed to have a European office in Vilnius. After agreeing on the price of the item am purchasing, a pro forma (invoice) was issued and the account am to pay is in Lithuania which happens to be from Trustcom Financial UAB. I transferred the sum of 6300 eur, unfortunately, after (s)he acknowledged receiving the money, all efforts to reach out for the delivery fails.

My question here is, since Trustcom Financial UAB is just a virtual IBAN provider or let me say online banking, do the bank have current information of the account holders? Also, where will be the starting point to report the case.

Thank you,

The bank or Emi, got the information the account's owner gave them, so if they are fake so fake.
No bank will give you those details anyway without a claim at Police/Court.
I understand you have paid by wire transfer, call your bank quickly to ask a recall , they will send a message to trustcom, with some luck and if the "scammer" got some money into his account, Trustcom will block his account. Then you still have to complain somewhere for a good hope of getting the money back, but chances are low, sorry, a scam is a scam.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Hansa Construction LP is a partnership with underlying web of partners going back to Seychelles IBC's. Trustcom is either incompetent at KYC or in on the scam with Hansa as what EMI would in their wildest dreams in 2019 open an account for this LP with such a structure leading back to Seychelles and oblivion :rolleyes:.

My question here is, since Trustcom Financial UAB is just a virtual IBAN provider or let me say online banking, do the bank have current information of the account holders?

Your money is gone so forget about it and learn from it I would say. Do checks before you do business with anyone.

P.S Watch the film The Laundromat.....this is what just happened to you.

Last edited:
Hansa Construction LP is a partnership with underlying web of partners going back to Seychelles IBC's. Trustcom is either incompetent at KYC or in on the scam with Hansa as what EMI would in their wildest dreams in 2019 open an account for this LP with such a structure leading back to Seychelles and oblivion :rolleyes:.

Your money is gone so forget about it and learn from it I would say. Do checks before you do business with anyone.

P.S Watch the film The Laundromat.....this is what just happened to you.
You are always full of information! Just like my former uncle who was a walking encyclopedia. Well done! Cheers!

Reactions: Martin Everson
@Martin Everson is a well-known member to know everything about every financial business in this world, we are proud to have him here thu&¤#

I would like an advice on how to approach fraud scam that happens to me recently. I engaged in a transaction with a company (called) Hansa Construction LP which is registered in the UK and claimed to have a European office in Vilnius. After agreeing on the price of the item am purchasing, a pro forma (invoice) was issued and the account am to pay is in Lithuania which happens to be from Trustcom Financial UAB. I transferred the sum of 6300 eur, unfortunately, after (s)he acknowledged receiving the money, all efforts to reach out for the delivery fails.

My question here is, since Trustcom Financial UAB is just a virtual IBAN provider or let me say online banking, do the bank have current information of the account holders? Also, where will be the starting point to report the case.

Thank you,

Hi,

could you please update on the status of this case?

Regards,
Eugene