Our valued sponsor

Scotland Company + Bank Account + Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thank you.. seems we have an good alternative.. In your initial post you wrote you were looking for a Scottish LP, then you say you already registered one with this agent but closed it again just to open a UK LLP doh948""

Great thank you.. seems we have an good alternative.. In your initial post you wrote you were looking for a Scottish LP, then you say you already registered one with this agent but closed it again just to open a UK LLP doh948""
Yes, I was looking for register a new LP again because my good experience before (with nominees), but after I think better, I do not need nomineed and privacy, for that reason I have registered a complete LLP.

<<snipped>> no one asked for Skype contact here!!

I was thinking in open a offshore company in Scotland ( LP ), but first I need have sure about the bank and paypal account, for that reason I am open this thread in order to get some feedback from you guys.
About the URL that I provided.
I have registered a LP company with them before. Very friendly via Skype, at the moment have a good relationship with them.
However I have closed the company because now I registered a UK LLP for best estruture for my life, and at the moment I do not need Anonymity.

I agree with @hiju this is contradictory troll¤##

Status
Not open for further replies.