Our valued sponsor

Search for a serious bank or EMI in Europe, but not in Italy.

denby

Dec 31, 2019
Visit site
Good morning, I am resident in Italy, I have a sole proprietorship and I need to find an EMI or Bank to receive payments from customers and make payments to my collaborators and suppliers, but I don't want to have accounts with Italian banks.
Can you help me with this?
Thank you for your attention and best regards.
Ambrogio M.

Good morning, I am resident in Italy, I have a sole proprietorship and I need to find an EMI or Bank to receive payments from customers and make payments to my collaborators and suppliers, but I don't want to have accounts with Italian banks.
Can you help me with this?
Thank you for your attention and best regards.
Ambrogio M.

Ciao.

I'm quite sure Revolut will accept you as a sole proprietorship.

IBAN is LT

Good luck.

Reactions: ilke
Because I don't trust Italian banks... they are all failing and have become absurd with bureaucracy, you can no longer use your money deposited for years without justifying the reason for the transfer you make and if you make a withdrawal they ask you why and why what do you have to use them for....they have become absurd.

Ciao.

I'm quite sure Revolut will accept you as a sole proprietorship.

IBAN is LT

Good luck.
Thanks, I'll try to contact them.

Because I don't trust Italian banks... they are all failing and have become absurd with bureaucracy, you can no longer use your money deposited for years without justifying the reason for the transfer you make and if you make a withdrawal they ask you why and why what do you have to use them for....they have become absurd.
It’s exactly the same all over the EU. Plus, you will have a ton of issues as a sole proprietorship with a foreign bank.
Banca Sella is quite good.

@denby : In my opinion, Paysera and Zen recommended above are worth recommendation and I think at least Paysera accepts sole proprietorships (not sure about Zen).
Verifo accepts sole proprietorships for sure and they are IMO even more recommendable (on condition that you mainly transact in EUR).
N26 should be also worth trying.
However, Revolut and Wise are IMO really better to avoid. My deep opinion re: this you can find e.g. here If Wise is going to close accounts and is not the best, how diversify the money?.

It’s exactly the same all over the EU.
I agree :( Nevertheless, some exceptions can be found, although they are rare.
Plus, you will have a ton of issues as a sole proprietorship with a foreign bank.
Well, with a brick-and-mortar bank probably yes; but with a neobank (like N26) or with an EMI like Verifo not at all (I mean you will be as comfortable or as uncomfortable as a company). They are designed to it.
Banca Sella is quite good.
I heard the same, however it is really 2 cents worth. You, @JohnnyDoe , are much beter oriented re: Italy that I am :)