Our valued sponsor

fraudexpert

Apr 20, 2023
Dubai
Visit site
Hi, i am searching for a good Bank Account, i can send large amounts (50-100k) but first warm it up with low transactions (2-20k) and than send money directly to crypto exchangers (GB IBAN).
The Bank account has to support in/outgoing instant sepa feature.
if you know a crypto exchanger i can send from any Name and other IBAN always, let me know.
Money will come from German Bank Accounts -> some Bank Account EU that doesent lock quick -> Crypto Exchanger.
VCC or something, wont be really needed since limit is only 5k per Week at my Crypto exchanger.

best regards

personal account with no big documents questioned would be enough, and than later i can upgrade to business.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Firstly where are you based and what passport do you hold?

P.S Have you looked through other threads? Your not the first person asking for a bank friendly to crypto activity.

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly where are you based and what passport do you hold?

P.S Have you looked through other threads? Your not the first person asking for a bank of crypto activity.
I have an CZ Id with german adresse on it, issued in Berlin. I have looked trough all the Threads but somehow nothing right came out. Blackcatcard dont have instant sepa, mistertango was a thread that they close account very quick. Didnt hear much of Nebeus. Wise also not going to be it, its trash they close very quick (personal account)

Sparkasse never made problems for me also got never frozen
The Problem is the german bank accounts WILL get closed after some time, 2-5 weeks. And if i send it to another DE IBAN it will get closed also.

Last edited:
I have an CZ Id with german adresse on it, issued in Berlin. I have looked trough all the Threads but somehow nothing right came out. Blackcatcard dont have instant sepa, mistertango was a thread that they close account very quick. Didnt hear much of Nebeus. Wise also not going to be it, its trash they close very quick (personal account)

You looked at Simplex?

You looked at Simplex?

nope not yet, do they have freelancer business account? or normal one, where they ask for 6 month old statement of account etc? proof of adress and everything else i have, but no statement of account.
did you also tried their personal account? if yes how much money did you send?

What is wrong with Wise or Revolut if I may ask? Revolut may not accept transfers to and from crypto exchanges but Wise does!

What is wrong with Wise or Revolut if I may ask? Revolut may not accept transfers to and from crypto exchanges but Wise does!
Cant open bank account at revolut, they directly disabled my Account.
Wise they close account sometimes just randomly

For you best option is EMIs in UK and brokers in Belize.
which one can you recommend me?