Our valued sponsor

Searching Partner for Replica Market (Marketing, High Risk Payment Processing..)

0cca

Feb 7, 2023
On Sea
Visit site
I am planning a special market for replica goods. Special because it is more than just selling replica goods. I will explain it privately.
I have deep knowledge in many fields, here are some related to this project:

• Software & Web Development
  • Server management
  • Automation
  • Offshore, DMCA secured hosting
  • E-Mail Marketing
I've also got a degree in logistics. I am looking for a partner who is open-minded and experienced enough to join me in building a marketplace for replica goods. I would require that you have a good understanding and even better experience in the following topics:
  • Marketing for replica clothing
  • High Risk Payment Processing
  • Branding, corporate identity
Give me a brief description of your skills via PM or via email here [email protected] - if you email me, please also include your OCT profile link.

I am the only ad agency in my country who can manage to successfully advertise on facebook/insta replica ecommerce websites. I manage around 100 websites,(i run ads for them). We came to an almost perfect
Point with almost zero fb restrictions etc.
Feel free to reach me for any help you may need in terms of advertising

I am the only ad agency in my country who can manage to successfully advertise on facebook/insta replica ecommerce websites. I manage around 100 websites,(i run ads for them). We came to an almost perfect
Point with almost zero fb restrictions etc.
Feel free to reach me for any help you may need in terms of advertising
Hello, I run send message ads on Facebook with 40+ pictures post.
But sometimes my account and oage gets banned within 1 week. Sometimes it takes around 1 month to get banned.
Can't drive the traffic to wesbite as it generate less sales as compared to manual orders.
Can you please help me out?
Selling UAE

For payment processor, use clocked stripe and PayPal clocked accounts.
I am selling replica handbags and for payment provider I am working with a company with provide clocked stripe and PayPal accounts on rental basis of 10% fee per transaction. Using them from years, everything is going well for me. Fast payouts and no suspension. Just control the chargeback

Latest Threads