Our valued sponsor

secretary service (collecting/sending mail)

tomboy

Member Plus
Jun 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

I live in country X. I have a virtual office in Switzerland.

Sometimes (few times a year) I need someone (an assistant, secretary, whoever) to collect mails from the virtual office (Regus) or to receive it, as I can have Regus forward it to this assistant. I'd also need this assistant to print files I send, and send it via Fedex, DHL... basically someone to do easy administrative work.

do you guys know if a service like this exist in Switzerland? can you recommend one? Maybe Regus can do it ?

thank you

Last time i checked ghostmail gave up the ghost...dont know if the they back in full operations..
cof%¤#

Reactions: tomboy
from the virtual office (Regus) or to receive it, as I can have Regus forward it to this assistant. I'd also need this assistant to print files I send, and send it via Fedex, DHL... basically someone to do easy administrative work.

do you guys know if a service like this exist in Switzerland? can you recommend one? Maybe Regus can do it ?

thank you
Worked with regus sometime back, they offer premium services as a package, along with specific virtual services, mail forwarding and physical delivery inclusive etc..