Our valued sponsor

Seek advice to start Offshore company in non EU country?

abu

Offshore Agent
Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a citizens og Bulgaria and own a small business selling as affiliate different services, I'm a Internet Marketing (IM) and don't need a office to do business, also I only require a bank account and no accounting and any reporting of anything :rolleyes:

What would be the best for me?

You will simply need a offshore company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize and open a corporate bank account for instant in Cyprus, no need for anything else. Check the forum here for advice on which offshore jurisdiction may fit best for your needs, at the moment we recommend highly the Seychelles.

I think you need open a offshore company to do the international business. like sycheclles,samoa, bvi, hk, marshall...., all are suitable for you. in china, a lot of SOHO they do the business like you and have one offshore company to contact with their foreign customers.If you want, pls contact with me. thank you. I could provide you a cheap and suitable price.

I have been reading this article invalid1c/forum/content/35-why-seychelles.html and it seems the Seychelles corp. is exactly what I need. Thanks for all your input really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: