Our valued sponsor

Seeking to establish Cam site in Europe, best way to accept credit cards?

Theoffshoreguy69

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm new here on the forum as a member but have been reading on here for some time, currently I am working on a project that involves a adult cam site, for this I would
like to establish a presence in Europe- I don't know where? help on this is greatly appreciated, not really trying to save on corporate tax just looking for a setup that would
make it easy to establish a bank account and merchant account -this is the second question as I know it will probably be classified as a high risk industry I honestly dont know which merchants
to turn to.

Input is greatly appreciated , Have a great day ;)

Welcome aboard, I have moved your thread to the proper forums it may give you better answers.

For company setup I would look into Cyprus or Georgia which is easy to setup and has a low corporate tax, search the forum for lot's more information.

Welcome aboard, I have moved your thread to the proper forums it may give you better answers.

For company setup I would look into Cyprus or Georgia which is easy to setup and has a low corporate tax, search the forum for lot's more information.

Hi Thanks for your help Admin, a company setup wont work in cyprus or Georgias, as banking is out right horrible in these places , my Idea was to setup in Germany since there a lot of adult services there LEGAL with business licenses etc and pay the corp tax there.

Mainly Im looking for a Merchant/Bank setup that could work, thanks

Latest Threads