Our valued sponsor

Selling E-books where open a company

Does Kindle / Createspace work with UAE offshore company and which countries are accepted for bank transfer from Kindle?

How it works with Kindle + taxes number + Offshore Company?

No they do not.
However, it can still be solved by having a publishing company in the US and a company in the UAE that produces your books etc that is hired by the US company. This way you can get down the effective tax rate to 5-10%.

If you aren't making $100k+ a year though, I would just wait with moving and getting your tax down.

Reactions: symon and Freewilly
No they do not.
However, it can still be solved by having a publishing company in the US and a company in the UAE that produces your books etc that is hired by the US company. This way you can get down the effective tax rate to 5-10%.

If you aren't making $100k+ a year though, I would just wait with moving and getting your tax down.

Thanks for your incredibly helpful posts, @kekmaw

I already have a company registered elsewhere which I use for my book business - I just want to live in Dubai and continue managing my company.
But do I need to set up a UAE company in order to have permission to manage my overseas company/work in Dubai (visa)? What would happen to this defunct company?