Our valued sponsor

Question Sending money to russian accounts

kkein

Pro Member
Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Apparently all banks reject swift transfers to russian accounts, even if on those two exempted banks (sber, gazprom).
I have read they are setting up alternate systems, like one chinese one, and another one called mir?
So i wonder: has any swift (or sepa) to these other systems gateway already popped up?
Or how those of you who send money to russia do it?

Reactions: burden
Apparently all banks reject swift transfers to russian accounts, even if on those two exempted banks (sber, gazprom).
I have read they are setting up alternate systems, like one chinese one, and another one called mir?
So i wonder: has any swift (or sepa) to these other systems gateway already popped up?

From where to where do you want to send and what figures?

In theory if someone has an account in russia with rubles, and an account outside in USD/EUR, he/she could do brokerage until rubles end of course.
I'd be willing to pay advantageous, pre conflict exchange rate

Do you want to send to a corporate or a private account in Russia?

I think Paysera still sends money to Russian private accounts.
See announcement here:

Reactions: kkein

See announcement here:
Trying it (never used that app), i see it has two transfer options: paysera transfer and bank transfer. I suppose i should be using the second, since i read russian citizens got their accounts closed.
I wonder if anybody has tried? ca#"!

Envelope, letter, cash, mail it.

Reactions: Marc Rich

See announcement here:
So paysera not working