Our valued sponsor

Question Sending money to russian accounts

Hi! Here in Russia i ve seen a few post that some payments can be received. As you said Sberbank and Gazprom are not in sanction lists, but it seems for western partners they are already in blacklist (both of them have lot of connections to officials.) I recommend you to try modulbank (little nimble bank for small business), it states that international payments are fine, just found their post (7 march) "Today we received more than 1000+ international transactions". More over, except SWIFT modulbank provides VisaB2B connect, though i have no idea is it still available or not.

Reactions: kkein
Hi! Here in Russia i ve seen a few post that some payments can be received. As you said Sberbank and Gazprom are not in sanction lists, but it seems for western partners they are already in blacklist (both of them have lot of connections to officials.) I recommend you to try modulbank (little nimble bank for small business), it states that international payments are fine, just found their post (7 march) "Today we received more than 1000+ international transactions". More over, except SWIFT modulbank provides VisaB2B connect, though i have no idea is it still available or not.
is it modulbank.ru? i somehow get blank grey page..

lol.

You already know Russian online scammers are gonna be working overtime to scam desperate Russians facing a crunch.