Our valued sponsor

SEPA account to use as a gateway.

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
Is there any SEPA account which is reliable and that I can use as a gateway for SEPA transfer to save fees instead of a swift payment? My broker sends the money back only to sender account. But my sender SEPA account is not mine (Imagine it as wise.com - I am using UPTION | Hesabından Sınırları Kaldır in Turkey). I want a SEPA account I will use as a payment intermediary which sender and receiver is me. I will use it as a gate way. I will send to that account through SEPA and after this money reaches to that account I will immediately forward to my broker and do the same thing when broker sends back. I mean it will be only for forwarding money like wise.com. Money will not sit in that account. I used Dukas but it creates problems about limits. I want a company which is reliable as Dukas.

Reactions: jafo
Is there any SEPA account which is reliable and that I can use as a gateway for SEPA transfer to save fees instead of a swift payment? My broker sends the money back only to sender account. But my sender SEPA account is not mine (Imagine it as wise.com - I am using UPTION | Hesabından Sınırları Kaldır in Turkey). I want a SEPA account I will use as a payment intermediary which sender and receiver is me. I will use it as a gate way. I will send to that account through SEPA and after this money reaches to that account I will immediately forward to my broker and do the same thing when broker sends back. I mean it will be only for forwarding money like wise.com. Money will not sit in that account. I used Dukas but it creates problems about limits. I want a company which is reliable as Dukas.
I'd use Swissquote.ch

Reactions: deraty