SEPA banks / EMI for Dubai UAE companies?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Forester

Silver Member
Currenxie works but very limited features(ex. you can't send money under your company's name).
Just a tiny correction – for SWIFT transfers, it is an outdated information. It was so some time ago that your money could be sent and received only under name “Currenxie - Your Company Name”; but since at least ~this summer, you get the IBAN under your name (in both cases, it is the account with Citi HK). Nevertheless, SEPA transfers seem to be done still under name “Currenxie - Your Company Name” or so, furthermore via LHV Bank Estonia that is rubbish.

JonnyStekkino

Silver Member
quick update on what I've tried so far:

Finductive: Asked me quite alot of documents and a call as well, but overall seems working fine.
Wllxb: Opened an account without too many issues, seems working fine.
Bankera: Asked me thousands documents, didn't opened yed.
OFX: the IBAN is not at the company name, you have to insert the ID in every transaction details.
TorFX: Extremely slow verification processes, didn't opened yet.

Finductive and Wllxb looks like the 2 to go, maybe also Bankera after the infinite KYC

MoralCapitalist

@rowena Can you please share what EMIs allow SEPA transfers as UAE resident ? Got a Mashreq Neo EURO account but transfers ans slow and expensive.
I have Revolut and N26 as EU resident but I need to stop transactions on them to avoid any residency confusion with my passeport country
N26 is German and Revolut Lithuaninian. Why would both impose the same problem?

JonnyStekkino

Silver Member
Quick update on BANKERA, meet them at the AIBC in Malta, then proceeded with the account opening, after the 450€ non-refundable paid in advance for the "account review". They asked a million documents which I provided. Now got a notification asking another unreal amount of documents...

At this point I think it's almost impossible to open an account with them without having a stroke before.

Definitely NOT RECOMMENDED, go with Currenxie or Wllxb (both are free too)

Quick update on BANKERA, meet them at the AIBC in Malta, then proceeded with the account opening, after the 450€ non-refundable paid in advance for the "account review". They asked a million documents which I provided. Now got a notification asking another unreal amount of documents...

At this point I think it's almost impossible to open an account with them without having a stroke before.

Definitely NOT RECOMMENDED, go with Currenxie or Wllxb (both are free too)
i do know a bank that might work for you

Sols

Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
am i?
i dont think so
against forum rules who is interested they can pm
im not publicly showcasing anything i did state it before
Your username sounds like a consultancy business. You're dropping hints about knowing of a bank, but won't disclose it in public.

This is a discussion forum. Not a market place. Share what you know (and what you can share) publicly. Cryptic non-information doesn't help anyone.

If you want to advertise, though, there are proper channels for it.

Your username sounds like a consultancy business. You're dropping hints about knowing of a bank, but won't disclose it in public.

This is a discussion forum. Not a market place. Share what you know (and what you can share) publicly. Cryptic non-information doesn't help anyone.

If you want to advertise, though, there are proper channels for it.
and that channel is where

Latest Threads