Our valued sponsor

SERBIA CITIZENSHIP AFTER ONE YEAR TEMPORARY RESIDENCY - DRAFT LAW?

I'm probably too slow today... 'buy' the legal way or the other one?
Citizenship of the Republic of Serbia may also be granted to a foreigner (and their spouse) whose admission represents an interest to the Republic of Serbia, on recommendation by the competent Ministry. The decision on admission in this case is made by the Government of the Republic of Serbia.

AFAIK; As in laws, Serbia's "interests" too broad term; if you have right contacts you can easily be in Serbia's "interests" with 50k eur "donation"

https://statt.rs/vip-serbian-citizenship-by-special-interest-quick-guide-through-the-process/
This is a MAJOR problem if one tries to enter, e.g., China with this. The immigration entrance machine starts to speak to you in your passport's language. In Serbian, I would be so f*cked stupi#21
hahah, one simply can say i am married to a Serbian, i dont know their language :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: cuno and jafo
Citizenship of the Republic of Serbia may also be granted to a foreigner (and their spouse) whose admission represents an interest to the Republic of Serbia, on recommendation by the competent Ministry. The decision on admission in this case is made by the Government of the Republic of Serbia.

AFAIK; As in laws, Serbia's "interests" too broad term; if you have right contacts you can easily be in Serbia's "interests" with 50k eur "donation"
where do such 'right contacts' grow?

Reactions: jafo
where do such 'right contacts' grow?
If you dont know anyone in there, start with researching attorneys. Dont be afraid, just tell them you want to donate money to get into Serbia's "interests" :D

My Ukrainian friend got his citizenship with this way last year, its even so common that most of police chiefs knows that way in there.

(PS: i dont know attorneys at the link i've given before, i just gave it just so you guys read details about the law, and i cannot recommend any attorney, just do your research)

Here is another article about it:
https://balkaninsight.com/2022/12/13/russians-the-biggest-winners-in-serbian-vip-passport-procedure/

Reactions: jafo
If you dont know anyone in there, start with researching attorneys. Dont be afraid, just tell them you want to donate money to get into Serbia's "interests" :D
I can imagine that they are all corrupt in Serbia and you can pay any attorney to find the right contact that can help you with the passport. That can't be difficult and may be as easy as to find the well known and famous homeless person.

• Wow
Reactions: Marshal and jafo
dont wanna necessarily fearmonger and just thinking out loud, but if sanctions are expanded, serbia passport could be treated equally to russian having impacts on ones asset in the west.
Id say suitable if one has already departed from the west and has most of the net-worth outside the banking system.

Reactions: Marshal and jafo