Our valued sponsor

Question Serbian NPO or Panama Private Foundation for Holding Real Estate?

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Hello All

There is this situation, a Paraguayan tax resident needs to send monthly EUR SWIFT funds to a Serbian Non Profit Organisation OR Panama Private Foundation where these entities will invest in Real Estate in America (North, Central and South) and Europe but there is a problem when it comes to Panama banking it's blacklisted by EU so the Paraguayan Individual can ONLY SEND FUNDS to Paraguay AND Serbia.
From Serbia to Anywhere and From Paraguay to Panama and from Panama to anywhere with exception of EU.

So I have read that both Panama and Serbia are very corrupt, but these are the only two possible ways to make it done unless there are chances of doing it via Private Foundation in Man Island, Jersey or Guernsey but I don't know how banking things are done in those jurisdictions.

What would you be your inputs about this?
Take into account we're talking about using banks for transactional purposes.
THanks.

There is this situation, a Paraguayan tax resident needs to send monthly EUR SWIFT funds to a Serbian Non Profit Organisation OR Panama Private Foundation where these entities will invest in Real Estate in America (North, Central and South) and Europe

High risk. Oh wait....I hear a compliance officer fainting after reading this.

but there is a problem when it comes to Panama banking it's blacklisted by EU so the Paraguayan Individual can ONLY SEND FUNDS to Paraguay AND Serbia.

Serbia is no better as it just got off FATF blacklist a few years ago. I doubt banks will like dealing with Serbia transactions even till today. The place remains a corrupt sh1thole and add non-profit transactions then hell no.

What would you be your inputs about this?

Forget it.

Take into account we're talking about using banks for transactional purposes.

Exactly....forget about it.

High risk. Oh wait....I hear a compliance officer fainting after reading this.

Serbia is no better as it just got off FATF blacklist a few years ago. I doubt banks will like dealing with Serbia transactions even till today. The place remains a corrupt sh1thole and add non-profit transactions then hell no.

Forget it.

Exactly....forget about it.
Thank you so much for your kind help. However, we still need to find a solution.
Do you think Man Island, Jersey or Guernsey private foundations could work?

Do you think Man Island, Jersey or Guernsey private foundations could work?

Sorry but what is wrong with him investing directly into real estate?ns2

You need to explain his objective of using a structure to invest into real estate. If your not straight forward with what you are actually trying to achieve you will not get a solution here that will work.

Sorry but what is wrong with him investing directly into real estate?ns2

You need to explain his objective of using a structure to invest into real estate. If your not straight forward with what you are actually trying to achieve you will not get a solution here that will work.
Asset Protection, Privacy, Tax Optimization and Succession Planning.
Also as a tool if divorcing ever happen.