Service Providers for substance

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

mickey

The new substance regulations which all offshore jurisdictions have applied did not washed away the countless offshore company mills. They just continue selling useless companies and that's it.

They are some service providers already, which offer help for building up substance in certain jurisdictions?

James Turner

Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
The new substance regulations which all offshore jurisdictions have applied did not washed away the countless offshore company mills. They just continue selling useless companies and that's it.

They are some service providers already, which offer help for building up substance in certain jurisdictions?
Hi, We offer substance packages in various countries now. Which country would you like to create substance in?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Good to know who is able to help with substance packages. for now I'm fine but soon I will need that package for my company.

mickey

It's great that this thread made it's way up.

But we all have to acknowledge the current European economical risks which also affects Cyprus.

The European economy was never in so much danger than right now. The green/communist* leaders in Germany sabotaged the German economy by energy sanctions to skyrocket the energy prices (about 344% till today, source) . This triggered massive insolvencies and lay-offs. Germany currently loses 1.000.000 jobs per month. If this pace continues, this country would be unable to feed their own citizens next year in late summer.

Cyprus and all other countries are not in the epicenter of this economic and human genocide but the failure of the German economy (which already happened) will have massive consequences on all countries who are using the EURO as their primary currency. The current inflation is just the start, due interest rate differences. But when the economic backing of a currency vanishes, the value of a currency collapses as well. It's very unlikely that the banks of Cyprus could stand such massive turmoil.

Me for instance, have all our broker accounts in US-Dollar. I suggest everyone including you others to change at least 1/3 of Euros in US-Dollars as well.

*The German population intentional voted for these lunatics in September 2021. All green and communist parties promoted their central goal: "Decarbonization of the country by deindustrialization of the country" which bought them the win of the 2021 elections by 52%. So the Germans are competently responsible for this European wide economical crash which will intensives as long as these lunatics are not taken out of the business.

OffMyBack

Mentor Group Gold
substance packages are bull...... who makes the decision ultimately. The independent mind, who is it, answer that question and it will tell you where the actual management and control is. And 99.999999% of the time it will be the person who set up the corp in first instance..... unless ofcourse you entrust your money to some random stranger

Skenners

*The German population intentional voted for these lunatics in September 2021. All green and communist parties promoted their central goal: "Decarbonization of the country by deindustrialization of the country" ...
weird. its like they are trying to make up to the world for some big huge event in their history or something by overcompensating the other way..

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Stick to the topic and don't turn it into a political thread!

substance packages are bull...... who makes the decision ultimately.
The tax office in your country. Bullshit is what you wrote! Sorry to say so. If you can setup company with substance you stand your chances against the tax office. I don't speak about a 500 euro setup why you try to cheap you through the process.

A company with substance requires real staff, someone that pick up the phone, someone that sign any document on behalf of the company, a real office address, utility and what also you can think about when you see a real company in real life.

If you can provide that or buy that, you are 99% home free and can put a big foot into the small tight asses of the tax man.

fortunespeculator

Entrepreneur

The tax office in your country. Bullshit is what you wrote! Sorry to say so. If you can setup company with substance you stand your chances against the tax office. I don't speak about a 500 euro setup why you try to cheap you through the process.

A company with substance requires real staff, someone that pick up the phone, someone that sign any document on behalf of the company, a real office address, utility and what also you can think about when you see a real company in real life.

If you can provide that or buy that, you are 99% home free and can put a big foot into the small tight asses of the tax man.
You mean fisting the tax collector smi(&% smi(&% smi(&%

mickey

I'm sorry, but I noticed that many Cyprus service providers already posted to this thread.
Nothing against them but Cyprus is risky at the moment, due the main currency (EURO) shows weaknesses outside of Cyprus's control.

Back to topic:
We have some service providers for Cyprus now, check.
Very interesting would be service providers for Caribbean offshore centers like BVI, Cayman Island or Belize.

About 6 months ago, I found a company mill which sold Seychelles IBCs WITH substance. Unfortunately I never found this website again...