Our valued sponsor

Service Providers for substance

The new substance regulations which all offshore jurisdictions have applied did not washed away the countless offshore company mills. They just continue selling useless companies and that's it.

They are some service providers already, which offer help for building up substance in certain jurisdictions?
Hi, We offer substance packages in various countries now. Which country would you like to create substance in?

substance packages are bull...... who makes the decision ultimately. The independent mind, who is it, answer that question and it will tell you where the actual management and control is. And 99.999999% of the time it will be the person who set up the corp in first instance..... unless ofcourse you entrust your money to some random stranger

Reactions: Roamer
Stick to the topic and don't turn it into a political thread!

substance packages are bull...... who makes the decision ultimately.
The tax office in your country. bulls**t is what you wrote! Sorry to say so. If you can setup company with substance you stand your chances against the tax office. I don't speak about a 500 euro setup why you try to cheap you through the process.

A company with substance requires real staff, someone that pick up the phone, someone that sign any document on behalf of the company, a real office address, utility and what also you can think about when you see a real company in real life.

If you can provide that or buy that, you are 99% home free and can put a big foot into the small tight asses of the tax man.

Reactions: ITexpert7
I'm sorry, but I noticed that many Cyprus service providers already posted to this thread.
Nothing against them but Cyprus is risky at the moment, due the main currency (EURO) shows weaknesses outside of Cyprus's control.

Back to topic:
We have some service providers for Cyprus now, check.
Very interesting would be service providers for Caribbean offshore centers like BVI, Cayman Island or Belize.

About 6 months ago, I found a company mill which sold Seychelles IBCs WITH substance. Unfortunately I never found this website again...

The tax office in your country. bulls**t is what you wrote! Sorry to say so. If you can setup company with substance you stand your chances against the tax office. I don't speak about a 500 euro setup why you try to cheap you through the process.

A company with substance requires real staff, someone that pick up the phone, someone that sign any document on behalf of the company, a real office address, utility and what also you can think about when you see a real company in real life.

If you can provide that or buy that, you are 99% home free and can put a big foot into the small tight asses of the tax man.
i get what you are offering and all that, and i agree, however this is relating to a company where the directors are making their own decisions are are responsible for the business they been hired at market rate to do for the shareholder. The shareholder being most likely your client. Now can you truly state that your directors are appointed on a full and independent basis and not as a nominee? And who actually runs the business - who makes the decisions what to buy and sell or do whatever? Are these your directors? then yes - truly, the directors operate independently, and if the director wishes to empty the corporate bank account they could do so as they are the ones managing the company. Now where does this leave the client?

I appreciate that for a silly 50k a year profit, nothing will happen, but lets go for a bigger fish, making 1Million+ a year.

Can you honestly state that the businesses you setup for your clients are 100% compliant as per whatever aggresive tax office might attack? And your directors are happy to be involved and indeed state for the record they make their own decisions? Do you have any contracts with your clients stating your directors will resign if something happens? If so, then they are truly not independently appointed and are working under directions of someone else...

Or indeed as 99.9999999% of the setups are, you have directors who entertain to be directed by the shareholders......

The key word is management and control. The directors manage and control the company. The shareholder merely controls the company. But if the directors are fouind to be "managed" by the shareholder, then the shareholder will be in fact a manager and any authority will look at top level. And authorities like to play the guilty until innocent card, they will just send a big f off tax demand and up to you to sort it out or proof otherwise....

Reactions: Roamer and GPT
at the end of the day, why are you doing it? worst case scenario you end up in court vs your government tax collector and maybe you have to prove these things and that you lived there etc

Maybe the trick is to not let them smell blood then?

They can't tax and audit what they can't see.

Okay, so you buy an apartment in Belize and pretend you live there. Is that enough?
Can end badly, as you could see well in the example of Shakira and her "place of residence" in the Bahamas.

Maybe the trick is to not let them smell blood then?

They can't tax and audit what they can't see.
Because it is virtually impossible to avoid traces in the long term.
Whether through credit card statements that betray you or the similar.

sure, but then just keep your money in crypto, you don't need a scheme :p

Make sure you bill your customers in crypto too. No trail at all. lol

Can end badly, as you could see well in the example of Shakira and her "place of residence" in the Bahamas.

Yeah, I saw. A lot of mistakes were made. She got sloppy.

Because it is virtually impossible to avoid traces in the long term.
Whether through credit card statements that betray you or the similar.

It's not impossible. It is inconvenient.

Look at how illegal aliens live (and keep from getting caught) for clues.

Latest Threads