Our valued sponsor

Setup anonymous company in UK how?

There seems to be some misunderstanding about the possibility on setting up a UK Company anonymously.
Here is an excerp of the UK government website on who would be a PSC (Person with Significant Control):

Identifying your PSC​

A PSC must meet one or more conditions known as the ‘nature of control’. Your register must show which conditions are met.

Most PSCs are those who hold:
  • more than 25% of shares in the company
  • more than 25% of voting rights in the company
  • the right to appoint or remove the majority of the board of directors
You should check your company’s register of members for information on shareholders and voting rights.
Your company’s constitution and articles of association may also contain information on voting and other rights associated with ownership of shares in the company.

Other significant influence or control​

Your PSC might influence or control your company through other means. This could be directly, or on behalf of someone else.
For example, someone may influence or control the actions of directors or shareholders.
This condition will only apply in limited circumstances. The full PSC guidance has more information on the meaning of ‘significant influence or control’.

TL;DR
Even if you find a way using trusts or Power of Attorney(s) to avoid being hit by the conditions via shares or voting rights. You will still be considered having "other" forms of influence or control.
There are grey area ways of doing this, but none of them would stand in court of law and is usually reserved for Russian oligarchs.

the only misunderstanding here is that you don't know what this thread indeed is about and that you don't know why you for this particular reason would join the mentor group gold :)

I wonder why this thread didn't made it to the mentor group yet! There is a very good solution to solve the issue addressed by OP.
because sometimes we need to have something that is free available to the public. I love to share stuff. This thread is useful for some not knowing how to do.

Can someone explain to me in simple details how it is possible to setup a anonymous company in the UK? By anonymous I mean that my name is not shown anywhere public!

Is it possible to avoid my name to show up on any incorporation documents? if so, please post simple steps to archieve this if possible?
You have solved the problem I think, would you be up for a quick chat then PM me please!?

Use a nominee director, or nominee owner.
True that is how you can avoid your name to figure anywhere public and you can comply with the rules from ALL payment processors for credit card acceptance this way. hey require UK utility bill for company and UK director and shareholder today. All can be done in one package.

Please get in touch with me by PM for such a company setup. Always interested in something like this, ready to pay good money.
Did you find a reliable seller of such entities in Cyprus and Malta ?

Latest Threads