Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company: beneficial ownership registers?

cryptomi

Dec 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello there,

i have a Seychelle company and i discovered that there are very bad news: Seychelles has adopted centralized beneficial ownership register - UniWide
Basically there is a centralized register that i not public but any law enforcement agency and Courts etc etc can have access to it.

I was planning to use it to run an adult related business for adults and my main concern is to protect my identity from unhappy customers that could sue me.

I do not know what to do.
Any suggestion to protect myself?
Is there any better alternative to protect my privacy so that such problems will not arise and unhappy customers cannot sue me?

And i have another question: if i setup a transferwise with my Seychelles company do you know if the sending the wires from transferwise to my local bank account will show the name of the company?

I hope someone can help me because the things are very confusing and i am not sure if to abandon this Seychelle company and or to renew it.

Thanx

Is there currently a public registry of director/shareholder for Seychelles IBC ?
No there is not, but they consider to get something done public. You better appoint nominee director and shareholder to protect you from future changes.

Latest Threads