Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company discussion, what does people say about trading with this entity?

matthew

Offshore Agent
Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I need to know what people say when you show them to invoice a Seychelles company for any sort of trading you by from them they buy from you or visa versa?

The offer for a Seychelles company incorporation is very attractive to me but Im questioning what my business partners will say and think! :)

How would they know they are sending an invoice to a Seychelles Company or receiving a invoice from Seychelles Company???, unless you told them. When you purchased items online, for example, how often do you look up the shareholders and look to see where their company is housed? How often on the email receipt you receive say where the Company is housed?

The only identifying information that will be on there is an address, for mailing purposes. This of course, should be a mailing address of another location than the Company. It will cost alot to search international databases to find where a Company is housed. This is the first step on the process of bringing a lawsuit against a person. And is usually the first determent of the majority of 'would be suitors' . So why help them?

Setup a mail forwarding address which will be used on all your invoices. If you deal in packages that may be returned you will not be able to do mail forwarding cost effectively but you can do mail accepting to a location near you.

It depends very much of who you are doing business with and where your business segment is.

Thank you for all your comments very helpful. I realised that it wasn't a issue, my customers are just happy with my service and my invoices :)