Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company for an adult dating business?

cryptomi

Dec 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello there,
i am new to this forum.

I am planning to run ad adult dating site and i am confused about the best setup that i can use.

I actually have a Seychelles company since many years but i am not using it and i am not sure if to renew it or if to abandon it and open a new company just to run this business.

I have already selected Verotel to process the payments.
My doubt is about the Seychelle company because i read that they are sharing the admin contact in a public registry now.
For this reason i was thinking to abandon it and to open a BVI but i also read someone saying that BVI are dead now.

My main goal is to protect my identity from unhappy customers and to avoid any possible problem with the tax police of Spain (where i live).
I have no problem to pay 100% of the tax in Spain.

Any suggestion?
Should i keep my Seychelles company and use that one or should i use another company to better protect my identity?

Thanx a lot

yes they confirmed it today. in this case is there any specific reason for me to open the BVI?
If you are satisfied with Verotel and you are sure they accept it and you can get some banking just go ahead, no need to look further.

Can they send the money to a bank account not belonging to the Seychelles corp?

yes it is, and if you are using darks and other methods as described inside the mentor group gold you can protect yourself and your identity 110%.
agree, we should discuss options inside the mentor group.

But for the rest of people around there is a solution and it is simple. I just don't want to saturate the solution on a public forum for everyone coming here use it and block the options for all others.

Latest Threads