Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company formation for purpose to buy property and make invest. safely.

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm all new to all the offshore company setup but read a Seychelles company may cover my needs.

What I'm looking for is to setup a seychelles company for the purpose to buy property in different countries, I read about a similar thread on the forum but I have cash to put into the company! Since I want to protect my assets and also avoid any tax complications later I consider to do all this in a offshore company, is it allowed?

For investment in stocks, bonds and currency I'm looking to use a different entity (also a Seychelles company) it's only private investment not public. is that allowed?

Finally how good will this structure protect me from any 3rd party lenders and creditors?

There is no problem to use a Seychelles company for private investments nor for the purpose to buy property.

It is not unusual that a Seychelles company is used for this purpose. However, if you plan to buy property in Europe you may want to look into a Cyprus company for the major reason that Cyprus is part of the European Union.

Thank you for the fast reply. What is the requirement to register a Seychelles company?