Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer the rest of August 2012!!

That's cheap, I paid EUR 1800 for my last year :( anyway I have been pleased with your service. For this ridiculous low fee I will order another company in the Sechelles from you now.

latorun said:
That's cheap, I paid EUR 1800 for my last year :( anyway I have been pleased with your service. For this ridiculous low fee I will order another company in the Sechelles from you now.
That was last year..unfortunately. Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to receive your order for another Seychelles company. Please contact our sales team for the same: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Thank you for letting me pay by PayPal, ordered basic Seychelles company made a transfer of EUR 399 +20 pp fees, Transaction ID: 5JF63149YS1266342 please confirm and let me know once done.

bob said:
Thank you for letting me pay by PayPal, ordered basic Seychelles company made a transfer of EUR 399 +20 pp fees, Transaction ID: 5JF63149YS1266342 please confirm and let me know once done.
Confirmed, the names have been send to for approval, thank you for the order.

trustseychelles said:
Got my company and company certificate today... all great have been very plesed with your help will recommend your service... thanksdoublethumbsup
Your welcome, I'm glad to hear that we were able to help and that you are satisfied with our service.

bob said:
thumbupsYup got an e-mail today with company certificate and company number now I get Caribbean bank account...thank you sooooo much Admin:hello:
The same goes for you, your welcome, I'm glad to hear that we were able to help and that you are satisfied with our service.

doublethumbsup Thank you soo much for all your help, I got my company, documents and everything today also you took care of the bank application already..man you guys are awesome. Thank youthumbups

ponzischeme said:
Got my company registration number today and certificate, waiting for incorporation documents :thumbsUp:
Gald to hear you got your company registered and that you are happy with our service.

Thank you for reporting back here.

Is you offer still valid? Can we get our SC company by tomorrow you think if we place an order now?

Is there an additional discount if I place an order of 4 SC companies at once?

Placed my 2nd order (Mich..) send to your ticket system, also made payment of invoice by paypal Transaction ID: 2LJ53801KW0777928 :thumbsUp:

frostboss said:
Placed my 2nd order (Mich..) send to your ticket system, also made payment of invoice by paypal Transaction ID: 2LJ53801KW0777928 :thumbsUp:
Thank you,your business is appreciated:) You will properly received your registration number and certificate today.

frank said:
Is you offer still valid? Can we get our SC company by tomorrow you think if we place an order now?
Is there an additional discount if I place an order of 4 SC companies at once?
Yes until the end of today aprox 12 hours from now. There is no additional discount for the already discounted fee for the Incorporation of a Seychelles company, sorry.

If you place your order now you will have a certificate and reg. no. by the latest of Monday, it's Friday today and I doubt we will have the company registered so fast today, but everything is possible.

divx said:
I have just placed my order for a SC company will post back here with turnaround and other info.
Thank you very much for your business, i would expect the registration number and certificate for your Seychelles company to be available today or by the latest of Monday.

Thanks to all who took advantage of this offer and to become a client of us, this offer has now ended and we are pleased to let you know that it has been a great success for us so we may soon repeat a similar campaign.

Your business is much appreciatedthumbups

Latest Threads