Our valued sponsor

Seychelles IBC formation question

So i'm reading through trying to understand how to setup a IBC in Seychelles ( i like to understand before I hire someone). It looks like you have to submit articles of association and a memorandum, but it says that certain info is private. The articles of association looksl ike it requires a name for the signing director? Also, would I need to have a shareholders agreement for how to operate the company amongst the shareholders? Sorry english is not my first language.

The registered agent that you hire will take care of the paperwork. You will need to sign some documents but you can keep your name off of the company by appointing nominee director and nominee shareholder. Note that this doesn't offer you much in terms of confidentiality, since your role as beneficial owner is still disclosed and either known or knowable by the authorities.

Shareholder's agreement is relevant if your company will have multiple shareholders. If you appoint a nominee shareholder, you need to work out a different type of arrangement such as a trust deed or other agreement between the beneficial owners.

Only one thing.. if you have multiple shareholders it is a must to have a shareholders agreement.

Upon incorporation all will be good. No one can look into the future and any disagreement can then lead to the company being destroyed. A shareholders agreement sets out the rules on how each and every one of the shareholders has to play the game.

Don’t under estimate this please.

Latest Threads