Our valued sponsor

Seychelles IBC owned by Estonian company setup?

Not so fast...

The Tax and Customs board of Estonia reads:
Granting tax advantages to companies, where employee-shareholders are paid salaries in amounts significantly below the labour market rates for such jobs, is undue.

How to distinguish and tax the remunerations of a shareholder, a member of the management board and an employee of a private limited company.
The objective of this explanation is to provide a set of guidelines based on cases of payment of salary and dividends, existing in practice, in order to distinguish between active and passive income, and to ensure equal treatment of all taxpayers when taxing employment income with social tax and contributions.
Link; How to distinguish and tax the remunerations of a shareholder, a member of the management board and an employee of a private limited company | Estonian Tax and Customs Board

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think you can get the code signing sertificate for your Seychelles or US company? The validation center checks your presense in the country. You may need to go to notary on Seychelles/US. You need to get DUNS number, to show them the account statements of your company bank account etc. As I understand, it may be almost impossible if you don't live in the country you want to get code signing certificate for.
I'm currenty seeking for the correct way to open my own company to receive the code signing sertificate, I am communicating with the different certificate sellers as well as the company registration services. And I must say the prospects are sad.
If someone has experience of opening a company for this purpose (code signing sertificate), I would be glad to have at least some information.

Latest Threads