Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Public register delays new company registrations

fla

Offshore Agent
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you had experience with the delays in the delivery of documents by the siba?

Personally cclogic told me that the siba of Seychelles has a maximum delivery of 10 working days.

What about your experience?

Well there is no public registry in the Seychelles. Delays are common from time to time. Also take into consideration that corporate documents need to be apostilled and notarized.

I was wrong, I mean business authority...

Yes I know, I want to have some other users feedback about, just to have an Idea of how many days will I have to wait to start using company!

Sorry for the public registry...

hmmm dont be afraid. this company delivers also even it takes some time sometimes, then I always got my corps. ask them to throw in an additional account or something for delays! that's what I got. I have 5 SC corps with banking in Cyprus and St. Vincent the latter I got for free thumbups

From time to time you need to kick someone in the butt before he is finishing his work.

I'm on the fifth day of waiting. I was told that the company has been registered but are still waiting for documents. As it is the first time I do something like that I have some 'anxiety.

I was giving up the idea to ever get my Seychelles company for some time ago, because it took 2 weeks for them to get my docs. and company registered but suddenly I received a mail with everything. I had already forgot about the trouble and was happy to do business.

Latest Threads