Our valued sponsor

Seychelles - transfer company

Mark34

Jan 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello. I need to transfer company from one agency to another, because current one can't provide certain things I need:
- local nominee director
- director has to sign few contracts per year
- director documents
I have been looking on this company Offshore Company Seychelles, legally compliant founded in 24 hours , few reviews on Google, nothing I have found here. Does somebody use them? They are not cheap though.

Can anybody recommend me company which can do that, reasonable priced?

current one can't provide certain things I need:
- local nominee director
- director has to sign few contracts per year
- director documents

You want company that provides a a nominee director that will sign contracts and provide his/her personal documents? Have I understood you correctly?:confused:

If possible, I have that right now, but director is not local person from Seychelles.
The documents are not required though.

I am looking for any advice with who I can make this transfer, reliable provider.
Have found some online but their reviews are mixed or seems suspicious..

It doesn't sound like you need a nominee director but a real director in Seychelles willing to allow their personal details to float around.

You can find a lot of stuff online but not sure you will find a company with a "local" willing to put his name and reputation online for a Seychelles offshore company.

Perhaps someone else can help here :confused:

I'm thinking as a normal person. Would I put my name, reputation and personal details such as passport data to a business run by someone I have never met who could be a criminal. Who wants to get their personal name tarnished for a nominee fee of i.e $1,500 a year :confused:.