Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Trust + Seychelles IBC + Cyprus Company, will this work you think?

pontiacG8

Offshore Agent
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you think this will work as an setup to avoid your identity to be hidden?

I really considering to establish that offshore structure to avoid any leek of private information and ID. We do around 100k USD / month and growing, the costs to setup a offshore company or a net of companies to avoid the damn tax are not an issue. I have personally been into the online biz for 8 years.

Actually complicated offshore structures always work but ONLY if they are setup by professionals who know what they are doing! I can only stressing to say the document's for all entities need to be bullet proof otherwise it will be waste of time. It will costs more than just the Offshore Trust, Fund and IBC, you will also need to do the management agreements and various contracts right for this to work.

And as we always say, and what you will need to take into consideration when you make your choice of CSP:

Failure to have access to the right information will leave your company’s assets exposed to law suit and other threats, will cause your company to pay excessive taxes and will cause your privacy to be exposed. This is something you want to avoid no matter what!
Don't go for the cheapest go for the professional....

Latest Threads