Our valued sponsor

Shared account to host a forum ...

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Try considering kvchosting.net SSD hosting. They are prompt, courteous and have continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly. Definitely recommended.

I think Rockhoster.com is a good deal! They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.
I work as a professional web developer and have found this provider to be a web host far above all others.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Rockhoster.com customer. The price for their OpenVZ VPS hosting plans is great.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Highly recommend Libertyvps.net to anyone! I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Latest Threads