Our valued sponsor

Should i make new paypal account?

yngmind

Pro Member
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello there, I got 180 days on personal and business accounts in my home country, I have UK company right now, should I make new account or they will see thats the same person and ban me?

thanks

Hello there, I got 180 days on personal and business accounts in my home country, I have UK company right now, should I make new account or they will see thats the same person and ban me?

thanks
They will see it is the same person unless you take specific steps to prevent that from happening.

New IP
New User Account on PC
New Address
New name.

You would also need a new ID but that will be requested much later down the road.

You can save yourself the trouble and buy a readymade account. Just make sure it is already limit lifted (ID already submitted) and make sure you do not get scammed. Don't ask me where either, just use Google search but do your due to make sure you're not scammed.

They will see it is the same person unless you take specific steps to prevent that from happening.

New IP
New User Account on PC
New Address
New name.

You would also need a new ID but that will be requested much later down the road.

You can save yourself the trouble and buy a readymade account. Just make sure it is already limit lifted (ID already submitted) and make sure you do not get scammed. Don't ask me where either, just use Google search but do your due to make sure you're not scammed.

IIRC i have been never asked for ID on my main account (personal, not biz).
If i create a new account with new address, new PC, new IP, new credit card, will they connect that to the identity of my old account?