Our valued sponsor

SIFR.COM Crypto Exchange & Banking - Scam or real???

It's literally in the website footer.
Check the "Legal Docs" page and you will have answers to all the questions you have been asking.

Why don't you just answer the question?

Why don't you just answer the question?

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 11.55.11.png

Reactions: ajhernan
Once again which middlemen do you partner with to get access to Evolve bank? Please give name?

It is a simple question Meziane Allali. You just need to give the name?
I guess it's solid

© 2022 Solid Financial Technologies, Inc.
Banking, Payments and Card services are provided by Solid's partner banks, that are members of the FDIC.

His last post was in Mentor Group on August 1st. I won't discuss it here.

I had warned people here. Hopefully there is nothing sinister with his actions and he is just on summer holidays back in Algeria or something.

just to collect user information?

Lol...well if any person that opened an account suddenly starts getting their other accounts closed that is a huge red flag alongside anti-terrorism police kicking down your front door at 3am smi(&%.

Reactions: joffreylol
His last post was in Mentor Group on August 1st. I won't discuss it here.

I had warned people here. Hopefully there is nothing sinister with his actions and he is just on summer holidays back in Algeria or something.

Lol...well if any person that opened an account suddenly starts getting their other accounts closed that is a huge red flag alongside anti-terrorism police kicking down your front door at 3am smi(&%.

Let's call this one a definitive scam and not a one month vacation. I can provide a proof of whatsapp messages dating back more than 2 months ago. Still no bank account and their website says that amazing $10 fee for opening a bank account lasts until July 31st 2022 :p

Let's call this one a definitive scam and not a one month vacation. I can provide a proof of whatsapp messages dating back more than 2 months ago. Still no bank account and their website says that amazing $10 fee for opening a bank account lasts until July 31st 2022 :p

He seems to still post on twitter at least on Sept 15th. Meziane Allali joined to promote his garbage and I guess he does not need to post any more as he was prevented from spamming the forum which was his intention. I am ready to call out his history. But lets leave it at that.

Reactions: joffreylol
Sure, a warning to otc users I haven't received banking details for more than 2 months after paying the $10 application fee. I was promised usd banking details in a week after applying.

Sadly you will find out that this guy is someone who is happy to take your $10. He purchased membership here to be able to show his signature and pump hard and fast his product the same day he joined until I asked him kindly to stop spamming. On another forum he ran an unverifiable competition for 5btc as a prize back in 2019...lol. Users then complained they were pushed into paying $99 once they entered the trading platform. On that forum he purchased the cheapest membership to get his signature showing. Then he went ghost on that forum like he did here. Also his Swiss company he started in 2018 with capital of 8 BTC is in liquidation and he uses the Delaware one now.

Bottom line there is a high chance there is no product behind all his talk. But keep us updated on your progress with him.

He maybe already on to his next project as his last post in MentorGroup was.....

"Is there any member of this forum who happen to be an angel investor in startups ? maybe have an account on Angel.co or has backed companies before !"

P.S You may ask yourself why someone could deceive you for $10. Well $10 goes a long way in Algeria. Especially when the reported average salary in 251 euro a month. He just needs 25 suckers a month to do good.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and joffreylol
Crazy...and I barely can move my a*s for 1'000 usd/day...seems a lousy proposal given that some local notaries earn much more while enjoying copy-pasting template docs and just being useless middlemen
So that someone would just *do all that work* to upload a website online to get like...100 people X 10 $ is unconceivable. Total waste of human life and time
I mean...10usd is like 1/4 of a pizza in Switzerland lol ahah

Let's better discuss what could be opportunities/roles to make at least 100k/year for 1-2hrs work per week...like that other topic about UK director nominee. That is call business not this nanoscam lol

Sadly you will find out that this guy is someone who is happy to take your $10. He purchased membership here to be able to show his signature and pump hard and fast his product the same day he joined until I asked him kindly to stop spamming. On another forum he ran an unverifiable competition for 5btc as a prize back in 2019...lol. Users then complained they were pushed into paying $99 once they entered the trading platform. On that forum he purchased the cheapest membership to get his signature showing. Then he went ghost on that forum like he did here. Also his Swiss company he started in 2018 with capital of 8 BTC is in liquidation and he uses the Delaware one now.

Bottom line there is a high chance there is no product behind all his talk. But keep us updated on your progress with him.

He maybe already on to his next project as his last post in MentorGroup was.....

"Is there any member of this forum who happen to be an angel investor in startups ? maybe have an account on Angel.co or has backed companies before !"

P.S You may ask yourself why someone could deceive you for $10. Well $10 goes a long way in Algeria. Especially when the reported average salary in 251 euro a month. He just needs 25 suckers a month to do good.
So weird though! Check this out: ICANN Lookup
and search for sifr.com:
1689904186463.png

expires in 2029 and they are using AWS.

Set up a company in Zug, CH??? That wasn't cheap.

Something is odd here.

Also, glad I found this thread. I almost signed up at sifr.com. Something told me to come here and search OCT. Glad I did, otherwise my door could be kicked in at 3 am rof/%

Anyway, so weird.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads