Our valued sponsor

Simple offshore trading company where to start to get a good setup?

castro

Offshore Agent
Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Where do we have to register our offshore company for trading purpose and simple business? I don't want to file fiscal reports, accounting and all that stuff, I want a simple to go offshore company, please explain where to setup.

Well opening a thread ans asking for this is okay, but you may as well do a search on this forum to find many useful answers and information to your questions.

Also elaborating to give us more details about your situation would help to tell you where it may be suitable for you to incorporate your offshore company.

To start with a Seychelles company could be a option, FYI please learn more about Why the Seychelles here; Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: castro
castro said:
Where do we have to register our offshore company for trading purpose and simple business? I don't want to file fiscal reports, accounting and all that stuff, I want a simple to go offshore company, please explain where to setup.
You may start with a simple Offshore IBC to learn how things work :)

henrick said:
You may start with a simple Offshore IBC to learn how things work :)
Agree, if you don't know yet what you are looking for but want to get started with a simple setup you may want to look into a Seychelles company, it's pretty easy to incorporate.

Unfortunately Mauritius would not fit since they got file a financial summary.

Hence, a seychelle's International Business Company (IBC) would best suits you.

Also, I always tell my clients, if you are going offshore it is obvious that you want to hide something. Based on the degree you are looking to hide, you need to look what is the best for you. In other words, incorporation may be easy but offshore need to be handle with good care :)

castro said:
Simple = Seychelles IBC + Cyprus bank account = Great and Simple Offshore company:cool:

there are tax reasons as wellthumbups Same could be done with a Mauritius company + Cyprus company I think.

The trick lay in the EU non EU setup.

castro said:
I decided to open a Cyprus bank account because of the fact that Admin say. Also because of the banking secrecy in Cyprus that seems to be very good protected.
How do you propose to transfer the money from Cyprus to where you live (so you can spend the money)? And without alerting your country's IRS?

castro said:
I transfer the money from the SC companies bank account to the Caribbean account and from there to a Payoneer account :)
If you have set up your Payoneer account in your own country, then any transfers from your Carribean account to your domestic Payoneer account will be very quickly Red Flagged for investigation. All transfers from tax havens and suspect countries are routinely checked by the authorities.

hugger said:
What is a Payoneer account?
And how do you use it to get sizeable amounts of cash out of the Payoneer account?
Actually it is a great solution and also a rep. from Payoneer is here on the forum their website is here: Global Payments, Payroll Services & Money Transfer | Payoneer

It is working for most who are looking for a Debit Card to verify their PayPal account and other purposes.