Our valued sponsor

Singapore Priority Banking - Remote opening?

What is the minimum deposit typically ? There are different tiers right ? What’s the one above a regular client ? Priority banking? Then next would private ? Minimums for each ?
Check their websites. All the information is easy to find there. It ranges from 100,000 to 250,000 SGD across banks and depending on which customer segment you want to fit into.

Is DBS crypto friendly ?
Discuss with them when you open the account. They accept some crypto activities but not all. Stick to reputable exchanges and be ready to show a clear trace of the funds if they ask.

It's possible with UOB, OCBC, and DBS. Unsure about SC and HSBC, but it's probably doable.

Contact them via their websites (contact form or phone). If they are interested, they will get back to you quite within a couple of days and begin the process.

I have opened an account in Singapore instantly using HSBC Premier, without visiting Singapore.

You just download the app and click on open bank account. After you finish with the forms you will get the account.

Great thanks for the advice guys that's a big help.

I have opened an account in Singapore instantly using HSBC Premier, without visiting Singapore.

You just download the app and click on open bank account. After you finish with the forms you will get the account.
where you already HSBC Premier client elsewhere? are you Singapore resident? I am surprised it was as easy as you say. Great for you!

Yes I’m premier in another country.

I’m not a Singapore resident, I’ve never visited Singapore.
I opened one too in Hong Kong but honestly after doing some research I realized that your accounts with HSBC are visible at any branch across the globe at any HSBC branch. You can walk into a branch in London and they can see your account in HK or Sing. No privacy whatsoever lol

• Wow
Reactions: pomegranate