Our valued sponsor

Skill Gaming Platform US Company

bizhero

Oct 1, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I am looking for a payment gateway for my company incorporated in California, US. Since I run online tournaments with cash of Skill Games, my business is categorized under "high-risk business". We will work (for now) just with US customers, where we can legally operate, and without any Gambling license, in all of US states except for Arizona. The company is new and incorporated in October. To date, we are processing payments only with PayPal, but we want to integrate a Debit/Credit card payment processor.

Have you looked at what payment processors your competitors are using? Most often you can quickly find the processor they are using and just apply for an account with the same!

Hello, I am looking for a payment gateway for my company incorporated in California, US. Since I run online tournaments with cash of Skill Games, my business is categorized under "high-risk business". We will work (for now) just with US customers, where we can legally operate, and without any Gambling license, in all of US states except for Arizona. The company is new and incorporated in October. To date, we are processing payments only with PayPal, but we want to integrate a Debit/Credit card payment processor.
What is the monthly Volume? What is the minimum & maximum amount of a transaction done by a user? You do US only or is Canada included as well?

Another way to find out what processor they are using is to buy somethign and file a chargeback, so you can most often see on the reply form you get who the processor is. Or you can ask your bank to investigate a charge and ask them who is it that has charged your card because you don't recognize the charge, beside the company name it is possible they send the processor too.

Ohh and if all that fail, contact Durango Merchant Service they know a lot in this business and may be able to find a proper solution.

Reactions: dvm
What is the monthly Volume? What is the minimum & maximum amount of a transaction done by a user? You do US only or is Canada included as well?

It's low for now, we predict to be around 3-5.000$ for the first months of business. The minimum amount is 5$ and the maximum is 200$. Only US except for Arizona there are some rules about skill gaming to follow.

Another way to find out what processor they are using is to buy somethign and file a chargeback, so you can most often see on the reply form you get who the processor is. Or you can ask your bank to investigate a charge and ask them who is it that has charged your card because you don't recognize the charge, beside the company name it is possible they send the processor too.

Ohh and if all that fail, contact Durango Merchant Service they know a lot in this business and may be able to find a proper solution.

Thanks for the info! I will try this two solutions.

Latest Threads