Our valued sponsor

Skrill Business - Anyone?

moneyhoney

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Anyone had successfully open a Skrill Business account? I've tried but they say my business model isn't in their interest. Don't know what kind of business they are looking for actually.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Anyone had successfully open a Skrill Business account? I've tried but they say my business model isn't in their interest. Don't know what kind of business they are looking for actually.

Thanks.
The onboarding for Skrill/Neteller is awful. They're quite cheap mind you, and good enough reputation...About 2 months ago their sites where down and it took them several weeks to fix, then another month to come back to me...each time I tried going through the onboarding process something didn't work...minor things such as inability to fill in DoB so couldn't move forward, or next button wasn't working.

The onboarding for Skrill/Neteller is awful. They're quite cheap mind you, and good enough reputation...About 2 months ago their sites where down and it took them several weeks to fix, then another month to come back to me...each time I tried going through the onboarding process something didn't work...minor things such as inability to fill in DoB so couldn't move forward, or next button wasn't working.
Yeah I agree. I've just tried to make this again: Skrill | Sign up for a business account - after putting the email, I've got an email and the link send again to the same page. doh948""

Reactions: Spondula
I agree business on-boarding is horrible. If you have trading with offshore holding with nominees and trustee it gets to te point of nightmare. Word of advice: make both Skrill / Neteller busines applications at the same time as it is the same compliance team and the onboarding applications are almost the same.

I don't know if they are that cheap. They used to be cheap in the past but since they were taken over by Neteller, the fees skyrocketed. E.g. it cost €0.50 cents before to send money to employess, nowadays it's 1% unlimited!

I agree business on-boarding is horrible. If you have trading with offshore holding with nominees and trustee it gets to te point of nightmare. Word of advice: make both Skrill / Neteller busines applications at the same time as it is the same compliance team and the onboarding applications are almost the same.

I don't know if they are that cheap. They used to be cheap in the past but since they were taken over by Neteller, the fees skyrocketed. E.g. it cost €0.50 cents before to send money to employess, nowadays it's 1% unlimited!
I'm still waiting on Neteller.... awe¤""% what a horribly, horribly run business that is. Shocking.

skrill business account sucks guys why waste your time with this low live service.
My employees like to be paid via this method as they can spend money using debit card directly. With EMIs like Paysera or Revolut, I can pay directly via bank transfer, but with Skrill or Neteller a business account is required.

However one of their latest launch of currency exchange at mid market rates in partnership with XE is pretty good. You can load up via credit or debit card up to EUR 15,000 daily (free of charge) up to maximum EUR 30,000 monthly.