Our valued sponsor

skrill plastic card , two attempts no delivery .

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hi , i hope you had nice xmas hehe

i have used 2 different uk based mail services to receive the card but the forward address not getting new mail . i double checked the addresses with providers to make sure everything will be slick.

the first provider was registered as virtual mail box and i could see that by googling their paid street address , it's not residential , so i dropped this service because i knew skrill may suspect why i use this address ,or typically in those cases the mail will be lost due to tons of mails sent to different names with same address .

i did deeper search to find alternative until i found provide that meet all my needs . skrill fail to send me the card again and told me shipping fees will be reversed , and i can start again to order another card ..

do you think skrill is trolling because they know i'm not in uk and maybe looking to get more info ? i have read information here from 2017 that skrill don't require card receiver to prove his id in post office like payoneer style .. is this changed ? i can't imagine they have poor shipping like that .

Reactions: JohnSeed
hi , i hope you had nice xmas hehe

i have used 2 different uk based mail services to receive the card but the forward address not getting new mail . i double checked the addresses with providers to make sure everything will be slick.

the first provider was registered as virtual mail box and i could see that by googling their paid street address , it's not residential , so i dropped this service because i knew skrill may suspect why i use this address ,or typically in those cases the mail will be lost due to tons of mails sent to different names with same address .

i did deeper search to find alternative until i found provide that meet all my needs . skrill fail to send me the card again and told me shipping fees will be reversed , and i can start again to order another card ..

do you think skrill is trolling because they know i'm not in uk and maybe looking to get more info ? i have read information here from 2017 that skrill don't require card receiver to prove his id in post office like payoneer style .. is this changed ? i can't imagine they have poor shipping like that .

there is no id check when receiving the card
if you passed the KYC procedure they will send it to your address
I doubt they are playing with you knowing you provided a mail forwarding service or any other non-residential address

Reactions: extremedox101
there is no id check when receiving the card
if you passed the KYC procedure they will send it to your address
I doubt they are playing with you knowing you provided a mail forwarding service or any other non-residential address
thanks for confirming , it's beyond me why i haven't receive card till now even though taking all steps with extreme care .

Reactions: JohnSeed

Latest Threads