Our valued sponsor

SMS/Phone Verification Solutions

mrBobby

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
When opening an account with a dark. What do you guys recommend as a solution for receiving SMS confirmations. There are a lot of services out there that can not receive SMS from short codes, which is a big issue, as most verification systems use short codes.

Reactions: negon
Try with smspva[.]com. Even if they don't offer that type of service write to support and they will probably find you a solution
Thanks for that advice. I actually I am aware of smspva, and messaged them regarding using their service for epayments. Unfortunately they said I couldn't rent a phone number for the service but I could use their activation service. ePayments requires multiple confirmations with the phone number, so i couldn't just use their activation service with it. Would love to know of any other companies similar to smspva.

Buy actual sim cards from the country you need on ebay. That way you can always keep the number alive if you need to for future use.
Does that work with a lot of sim cards? I bought a few sim cards in other countries before and they don't get support outside the country. I'm constantly traveling so its hard to always stay within a location that the sim will work.

Also, you can use an android app called TextMeUp and rent as numbers as you want for 1 week, 3 months etc. May not work for the big payment processors as these numbers have been used before but work well for what you need it for and is all inside 1 app so you don't need to buy sim cards etc.

Reactions: mrBobby
Did you use Speedy Verify @Vince ? this looks like a service many of us could use.