OffshoreSeychelles
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

SMS verification service, where? for offshore company!

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

Talyn

Offshore Agent
Hi all,
I'm really disappointed by proovl, tried a Uk number for some basic verification (fg, ig, gmail) purpose and never receive sms. I contacted the support and got a generic answer: "too bad, we can guarantee you'll receive sms with one-day and pro series only, not with regular numbers".
One-day is pretty useless and pro-series... 115€/month no thanks.
I am still looking for a reliable provider.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
strange, what service provider have you tested with? I have been using them with success with Sogexia, advacash and a few others no problem. signed up and bought €15 in credits.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
When I check my profile: Service Level Standard

I don't pay any high fee. only for SMS I send and receive!

BTW: you signed up here Receive SMS right ?

Talyn

Offshore Agent
Yes, on proovl. Got a Uk number for one month, tested it with: gmail, facebook, hotmail, ig, sonetel, leupay = 0 sms received.
Released the number, got another UK number for one month, tested it with: gmail, facebook, hotmail, ig, sonetel, leupay = 0 sms received.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
try a different country than the UK then.. or maybe textnow as @Denster suggested, I don't know this service.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Have tried Czech, Germany, Poland just standard numbers.. now I see what you mean with the Pro numbers didn't see them before :D I don't use them at all.

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Yes sure, here we go Proovl SMS Services

You need to verify that account and the entire process takes aprox 24 - 48 hours before you are ready to buy one of their phone numbers for SMS verification. After that, it works fine ;)
is it 100% that this service works and is not that scammy as most out there?

Mentor Group
Mentor Group