Our valued sponsor

TalkGold.Com the most fucked up forum ever

fireserve

Super Moderator
Business Angel
Feb 9, 2009
Cyberworld
Visit site
The admin is holding their hands over some of their main sponsors and behave as would they be kings.

Now I got 2 warnings because those noobs of MODS say I make posts which not make sense, the onyl reason why they say so is because they think I will harm one of their major sponsors with my signature.

Damn people really think they are kings in their own world just because they getting a bit success.

I hope they will DIE on their own policies.

So if you want to get banned and visit a dictator forum, then this is where you need to go.

I don’t hope CCLOGIC forum will ever went out to be such a forum.

The best is, you can even not contact the MODS nor the ADMIN on talkgold.com if you don’t have 25 posts, it’s a waste of time, be careful.

BIG WARNING ABOUT THIS SCAM BOARD TALKGOLD.

Postman said:
Even if he is a moderator there I don’t think that he has the right to make a statement like that. You are giving value to there forums and thus should be respected.
Yes they should respect their posters, if you don't go and make 2 or 3 words posts, then it is okay, and they should shame.

Talkgold has a lot of problems. There are several people on the forum who are just plain hostile if you question what they have to say. It's been many years since I've been to the forum and I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

Latest Threads