Our valued sponsor

So crypto market is going insane because of global central banks cutting rates!

Regarding the title I think its just a narrative, people are just bullish in general.

I don't feel super optimistic about hanging around the old ATH this long, and ETHBTC has been doing terribly. Not betting on 8K eth anytime soon but if we break up to the upside 90K could happen.

Regarding the title I think its just a narrative, people are just bullish in general.

I don't feel super optimistic about hanging around the old ATH this long, and ETHBTC has been doing terribly. Not betting on 8K eth anytime soon but if we break up to the upside 90K could happen.
Yes reading BTC and ETH charts is becoming harder and harder. For some other alts it's a no brainer that there's a lot of upside ahead. And since so far everything in crypto still moves in locksteps, I guess BTC and ETH will still go up (or sideways in the worst case scenario).

Don't worry Jay Jay Powell and Christine Lagarde have your back.

Reactions: incognitbro
Yes reading BTC and ETH charts is becoming harder and harder. For some other alts it's a no brainer that there's a lot of upside ahead. And since so far everything in crypto still moves in locksteps, I guess BTC and ETH will still go up (or sideways in the worst case scenario).

Don't worry Jay Jay Powell and Christine Lagarde have your back.
Indeed, felt like the moves in 2021 made alot more sense so have largely quit actively trading.

Looks like it is all back again this morning, nothing to worry about.

Latest Threads