Our valued sponsor

Solution for paypal

What we did is to incorporate a Seychelles Holding company which holds the shares of a Cyprus company, then we applied for a PayPal premier account Online Stock Trading | Trade Stocks Worldwide with Saxo Bank and withdraw our money to a Cyprus bank account! This works perfectly for us since almost 14 months.

As "system32" say, we only heard the same, best may be to contact PayPal directly even if it can take ages for this company to reply to support tickets.

Admin said:
As "system32" say, we only heard the same, best may be to contact PayPal directly even if it can take ages for this company to reply to support tickets.
The problem is that paypal won't answer to this question: how to open an offshore paypal account?

The way to ask paypal would be not to ask them for acceptance of an offshore bank account, but ask them if it is possible to withdraw money from Paypal to a Cyprus bank account, if they answer positive (which they will do according to system32) then you know which route to go. Thats how I would do that.

kogi said:
What about the taxes in Cyprus, do you pay them?
We only pay a few thousand euros in Cyprus with the structure we made we only have a very low income :)

Admin said:
The way to ask paypal would be not to ask them for acceptance of an offshore bank account, but ask them if it is possible to withdraw money from Paypal to a Cyprus bank account, if they answer positive (which they will do according to system32) then you know which route to go. Thats how I would do that.
They only allow to withdraw to Cyprus Visa debit card.

The problem is that PayPal trace your IP / country so if you are from Germany you will need to have a German bank account, otherwise you will have to use some VPN or Proxy or other tool to show a Cyprus IP address.

Therotecal it should be possible to add a Cyprus bank account to a PayPal account but that will require you to contact paypal first. I checked may account and tried to add a Cyprus account however in the country field it let me choose UK and USA nothing else!

So System32 how did you manage to do so?

Okay send them an enquiry as well from another Paypal account and here is the reply from PayPal

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your query relating to registering foreign financials to your UK PayPal account.

In regards to your query, PayPal is a country specific system and the registration of foreign banking information to your UK account. As you indicate you are attempting to register a Cypriot bank account, I regretfully inform you that this is not possible at this time.

So now you asked how I did it? exactly as it was described by Fila1, not a big issue.

Reactions: JohnLocke
kogi said:
Hi, I even can't answer to pms as I don't have 25 messages sent :(
Maybe you can pm your email?
Just send you my e-mail by PM feel free to contact me.

Please don't forget to let us know what solution you may have found it would interest us as well ;)

kogi said:
The problem is that paypal won't answer to this question: how to open an offshore paypal account?
Wrong question.

The question is, you are in [pick offshore jurisdiction], how do you open a *local* paypal account. Paypal doesn't do "offshore accounts" AFAIK.