Our valued sponsor

Question Solution needed about adsense payments

ardit171

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello i have a problem i need to fix.
Currently i have a number of Google Adsense accounts and for those who don’t know how they operate here is the procedure :
They need a billing address so they can send u pin via mail so when u get the pin u can use it to activate and then u add the bank iban so they send the payments. But the thing is that the bank needs to be of the same country the pin was sent.
So i don’t want to add the bank in the country i live . Has anyone tried using a virtual address and virtual bank to do this verification or have any suggestions on how to do it ?

Hello i have a problem i need to fix.
Currently i have a number of Google Adsense accounts and for those who don’t know how they operate here is the procedure :
They need a billing address so they can send u pin via mail so when u get the pin u can use it to activate and then u add the bank iban so they send the payments. But the thing is that the bank needs to be of the same country the pin was sent.
So i don’t want to add the bank in the country i live . Has anyone tried using a virtual address and virtual bank to do this verification or have any suggestions on how to do it ?
Get a virtual bank acct...cig-:,

yes that is what i am looking but i need one solution that the virtual bank account iban needs to be the same as the adsense country of billing and also i live in a non eu country so i need to forward themail ad the crads from that country to mine
Crystal Clear...cig-:,
Send me a pm using link below

Latest Threads