Our valued sponsor

Someone knows AVIS Bank ?

I would love to get my hands on the Gold Card
avisbank-gold-card.jpg

Reactions: JohnLocke and Remy
I agree they look like a scam, but what I don't understand is how they can get 3.5 Billions EUR at HSBC (see audited balance October 2017). Normally, this kind of EMI-scam is not so rich.
It's easy. They don't have that money. That isn't a real audited financial statement.

Aside from a hideous website that no self-respecting bank would have, the text on the website is also full of errors you wouldn't see with any serious business.

The SWIFT code is Global Fidelity Bank in Cayman, they claim have bought this bank.
It's common to change the BIC after a bank is sold/merged. The old will keep working but you'd normally stop advertising the old ones.

If I told you I bought Deutsche Bank and their BICs now belong to me, would you believe me? ;)

Reactions: Remy
This is obvious not a bank so I would say better stay away from such operations.

Allow me just to ask you a technical question. How many real banks in this world would have their website build on Wix? I mean really? I would understand a bank developed in Lesotho would do that (not trying to be mean), but no serious bank in the world would ever do that. I would suggest that before you dig about the company and waste time on legal stuff, entity etc. to just take a look at their website, how it's done, what technology it uses and how many spelling mistakes it has. Then, most of the time, you won't even need to go to the legal part, because you'll know it's a scam! Voila! I've just saved a lot of your precious time! :cool:

Allow me just to ask you a technical question. How many real banks in this world would have their website build on Wix?
No bank would do that :D However, how many are really going and do research on a website like you do, not many and for that reason they are able to play the game.

Reactions: Bettor19
Reactions: Remy