Our valued sponsor

Spain company incorporation SL/ SRL

Patrickcos

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
I've made some search on the net but two many different informations and prices.
First of all I am french citizen. I need to open a Spanish company SL/Srl.
Understood that if I don't buy a ready made company , I would have to go twice to spain , one for NIE and papers ( one day there ) and a second time to open banks accounts , and this after 3 weeks.
Cost for incorporation I have found it s between 1500 to 3000 euros.
My questions are :
- First 3 weeks to incorporate a company is it the real time needed?
- will I have to rent an office there?
- The professional I ve asked said it's quite easy to open a bank account ( I would like one at BBVA and one at Caixa ) is it true?
Thank you for the help

First 3 weeks to incorporate a company is it the real time needed?- yes it is, about, from 15 days to three weeks. Ypu have to deposit de 3k on the bank and after that you have to go to the registry to proof the amount that you put.

will I have to rent an office there? Not necesseray, the only thing you need is an adress, you can actually rent an andress in a directory.

Yeah, it's quite easy to open the account if you have all the papers and personal tax from france, nie, passport....
They will ask for many documents, but being from the EU helps to open the account a little bit faster.

Reactions: Patrickcos
First 3 weeks to incorporate a company is it the real time needed?- yes it is, about, from 15 days to three weeks. Ypu have to deposit de 3k on the bank and after that you have to go to the registry to proof the amount that you put.

will I have to rent an office there? Not necesseray, the only thing you need is an adress, you can actually rent an andress in a directory.

Yeah, it's quite easy to open the account if you have all the papers and personal tax from france, nie, passport....
They will ask for many documents, but being from the EU helps to open the account a little bit faster.
Thank you very much

Hello,
I've made some search on the net but two many different informations and prices.
First of all I am french citizen. I need to open a Spanish company SL/Srl.
Understood that if I don't buy a ready made company , I would have to go twice to spain , one for NIE and papers ( one day there ) and a second time to open banks accounts , and this after 3 weeks.
Cost for incorporation I have found it s between 1500 to 3000 euros.
My questions are :
- First 3 weeks to incorporate a company is it the real time needed?
- will I have to rent an office there?
- The professional I ve asked said it's quite easy to open a bank account ( I would like one at BBVA and one at Caixa ) is it true?
Thank you for the help
The problem is in opening a business account because a colleague has tried with the main banks including santander but the documents were rejected because he was not a resident in Spain. Currently, the nominee who opened the company is getting nie and other documents and then try again with the banks. Surely you will have interests to open in Spain, but I recommend other countries where setting up a company is faster and low taxes.

Reactions: Sir Gelato
In my opinion, it is not as easy as it is decribes, in case you want to create a new Spanish company.

You can get NIE in remote, that it is easy and more or less 10 days. But after you have the NIE you have to get the approved name of your new company, the tax number of your new company, and a termporal bank account for deposit the Share Capital.
Then, you can get appointment with the Notary, and got there, with an Official Translator and sign the new incorporation.

But in case you but a ready made company, you get several adventage:
1. You only have to get the NIE, in remote
2. When you buy the shares of the ready made company it is your decision, if you make that Public or not. That means, that you can have 100% shares in your hand, and you have not to submit in the register.
3. Many of the Ready Made companies, already have a bank account openend, and of course, the CIF of the company.
4. If you buy a Ready Made company the time is sort, and you are sure that during the process to obtain all requirements, you dont make a mistake, that should extend the time for getting the company
5. The official translator is also needed if you dont speak spanish

I hope I have helped

Latest Threads